“Fantastic place to stay for Holiday World”
Review of Hampton Inn Jasper

Hampton Inn Jasper
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jasper
Mount Sterling, United States
“Fantastic place to stay for Holiday World”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a very nice hotel to stay with family for a trip to Holiday World. Breakfast is included which was excellent. Part of my family has Celiac disease and the breakfast was a huge benefit (fast food restaurants are not an option). Lots of choices and fresh fruit. Very delicious. Loved the fact that we could do laundry for only $1 a load after our HW days, especially to dry the beach towels used at the park. everyone was extremely nice and helpful at the hotel. Just remember that the hotel is on eastern time and the HW park is on central time, a fact we were not aware of on the first day. (get that extra hour of sleep!) lol

2 Thank Sandra F
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad your stay was enjoyable and that you found our breakfast to your liking. We have recently added more fresh fruit and better for you food choices. I'm glad you experienced the difference. Breakfast is a very important part of the day and we want to send you off feeling your best!

It was our pleasure having you stay with us. Please visit again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We have stayed here frequently. The staff is always very friendly and helpful, rooms clean and ready. Great breakfast buffet. The only thing I would like improved is I find the comforters too warm and we are too cold without one. Would definitely recommend and will stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. I am so glad you had a great time and that my staff was there for you.

I also wanted to let you know that we have a blanket in the closet of every guest room. Some people do find our comforters a bit warm (wonderful for those chilly nights though!). So we provide a blanket for lighter sleeping.

Thank you for staying with us and come back again!
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We selected this location due to the location to dining and to local attractions. While our stay was not 100% perfect, (hot tub way too hot, curt breakfast staff, noisy air conditioner), overall it was a great place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm so sorry you had a less than perfect stay with us. We do strive to make each guest experience the best. I will discuss your concerns with each staff member involved to ensure that everything is in working order on your next visit.

Thank you for staying with us and I do hope you will try us again!
Washington DC area
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Was surprised to hear that the hotel was 14 years old...I thought it was new. Extremely clean, excellent hospitality, and extraordinary pride by most staff of their hotel. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for your review. I am happy you had a good time. We DO pride ourselves on a clean and comfortable room, and a safe and friendly hotel. I'm glad my staff took good care of you.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Please visit again soon!
Mooresville, Indiana
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Great place to go if making a trip to Holiday World (30 minutes away or so). The service was great as usual with most Hampton Inns, and it was also clean. The kids and I enjoyed the pool and hot tub area. The dining room/lobby was up to par.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a survey. I am so happy you had a good stay with us while visiting Holiday World. We see many travelers going there this time of the year.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope you visit again!
Brownsburg, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Great hotel for families visiting Holiday World. Good hotel for business stays as well. Quiet, comfortable, breakfast, and pool/hot tub/fitness center. Close to River Walk Park. Jasper is a charming town.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello and thank you for your review. I am glad your stay was clean and comfortable. We take pride in making sure your stay is the best.

I'm glad you had the opportunity to visit the RiverWalk. It's one of my favorite places to relax. Especially after a long day at Holiday World!

Thank you for staying with us. Visit again soon!
Batesville, Indiana
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My in-laws have taken my children and thier other grandchild to Holiday World every for over a decade. They travel the 3 hour drive and spend a few days watching their grandchildren laugh, bond, and just enjoy life. It truly is a rare experience this day and age to have that closeness with grandparents.

A few years ago my oldest daughter had a sports injury requiring spinal surgery and extensive rehab. I am proud to say she overcame all those obstacles and was graduated with Academic Honors this past Saturday. She not only walked across the stage, with perservance and significant barriers she returned to her passion- SOFTBALL, became team captain her Junior and Senior year and LETTERED both years. Sadly she lost her scholarship but she overcame such odds that she inspired her friends, family, teachers, and me.

Throughout it all, her grandparents were at her side and supporting us as well. Today, they are en route to their annual (and last) trip to Holiday World, closing a life altering chapter in all their lives. I called the hotel and spoke with Rhea and explained the situation. Without hesitation and not even knowing my status with Hilton---she stepped up with some upgrades that will make this trip the most memorable.

Its organizations like Hilton who invest in their talent like Rhea who impact the customer. THIS IS WHAT BUSINESS SHOULD LOOK LIKE. THANK YOU RHEA--you are a superstar and your name will be poart of the story that will be told of thier last visit.

To the people who manage Rhea, I believe her name is Mary, people like this should be honored and recognized. Money is a nice reward but recognition and the time with family/friends is the most important.

Thank you again!
Tricia

Room Tip: Call ahead for special events---This is the place to have those special family moments!!