“Average”

Days Inn & Suites Jeffersonville IN
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Nice and soft beds perfect for relaxing! Breakfast was delicious. The TVs were out of date but overall a great place for a weekend getaway. Good restaurantes close by.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2012

This was the worst room I've ever stayed in. The door to the bathroom wouldn't close, there was mildew all over the shower curtain, there was trash in the trashcan, sticky stuff all over the bedside table, the bed looked like someone had been on it, when I pulled the blankets down there was blood on the sheet (obviously the sheets hadn't been changed), there was water with floating coffee grounds in the coffee pot. I'm guessing they need some training for their housekeepers.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank 751Lisa12345
Reviewed 14 September 2012

I have stayed at this hotel before and I am noticing a decline in service and the little things. I believe this is the last time I will stay here. I stayed here because I am a wyndham rewards members and there are not too many choice this sude of the river. The check in was ok not very friendly compared to many of the other hotels I stay at. The room itself is nice with tall celings, granite countertops, wet bar with coffee pot, microwave and fridge. Then the little issue come up used the facilites in my room and the previous guest left a present for me, trash cans were full in bathroom and main room, no shampoo, no coffee, brocken security latch, and fitness center picture shows picture with treadmill that is missing now. There are a lot of little things wrong that can be fixed easily but don't think they will anytime soon.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I checked the reviews before booking this place (they were all good) and being a new hotel I thought we wouldn't have any problems. When we arrived our room door was open so we were scared someone was in there. The room was very dirty, mirror in bathroom had stuff all over it. Shower has no soap dish, toilet paper holder was so far from toilet you almost had to completely get off to reach it. The worst part were the bugs crawling in the bed under the sheets when I pulled them back to sleep. They were not bed bugs and I saw more bugs on the wall after that. The pillow case smelled like someone had just slept on it so I don't think our sheets had been changed from the last guest. We were allowed to move to another room that was cleaner and no bugs. We would have left and went somewhere else but it was the wee hours of the morning and we had booked online with no refund allowed. I would not ever recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelly S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersonville
Comfort Suites
Best Western Green Tree Inn
Best Western Green Tree Inn
#1 of 7 in Clarksville
Candlewood Suites Louisville North

Been to Days Inn & Suites Jeffersonville IN? Share your experiences!