“Cast Iron”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Very good meal and very attentive staff. I suggest the ribeye steak with mushrooms. Make sure that you call ahead or you may have to wait.

1  Thank DBraden47150
There are newer reviews for Cast Iron Steakhouse

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is one of our favorite places to go and eat! Although their steaks are wonderful, my favorite is their grilled salmon!

1  Thank Angiey55
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Do not be fooled by the outside appearance. This is a must have steakhouse! The inside is beautiful as well.

The flavors here are very different from the big chain steakhouse and they really impressed my wife and I. I have zero complaints about any of the food. The server did an okay job, not the best, not the worst.

The steak, potato, chili, and cheese fries each had there own spin and I would eat all of them again. I highly recommend this place for couples and not children. This is a great date spot and a place we will return again and again! Enjoy!

1  Thank adam b
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We went as a party of 6. Everything we ordered was delicious! Fish and steaks were all delicious. Everything was good from the appetizers to the salad with onion strings to the steak and fish were all so delicious. The owners know what they are doing and know how to prepare food and have happy customers. We were all so full when we left but happy with our steak selections and sides and appetizers. Prices were good too. We will definitely return and recommend stopping here to try it!

1  Thank Amy W
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We’ve been twice now and both times have had an excellent meal and great service. It reminds me of a Jeff Ruby’s but without the exorbitant prices. Steaks cooked perfect the first time. Sides like the giant potato cake and the asparagus were very good (there was an upcharge for the asparagus), and the desserts are HUGE. You can definitely share one between two people. Parking is at a premium so you may want to eat early. I’d also get reservations, because this place is becoming very popular. Our reservations were at 5:30, and by 6:00 there was a line out the door for a seat. A little off the beaten path, but definitely worth seeking out.

1  Thank 1108cor