“Satisfactory Stay”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Jeffersonville
Almond, North Carolina, United States
“Satisfactory Stay”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Room was in better shape than many Fairfields we have visited - room was clean, beds were great, a little larger room than normal Breakfast was good - person in charge of breakfast was really great and very helpful. Overall experience was very good. Will stay there again in our way back south in a week or so.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank David T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Stayed at this hotel during a business trip. The hotel room is dirty and noticed my sheets was not change for the week. The management staff was not friendly. The room does not have a microwave or refrigerator. The lady in charge of the breakfast nook was not very nice, Her present makes it very uncomfortable when you enter for breakfast. After the first day, I stop having breakfast at the hotel. Not recomend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Jeffersonville hotels

Lawrenceville GA
Reviewed 13 August 2012

To whom it may concern:

I recently stayed at this property and I had some issues here.

The management staff was very responsive to my concerns after I voiced them.

This hotel is located in a great area during the summers. It’s close to Louisville but without the noise of the City. The properties location gives you some great dining options in walking distance. This is great if you want to grab a drink and a bite to eat.

The breakfast was continental not that many frills. They only had orange juice and apple. You will get your basic needs met.

The rooms were clean but this hotel is a bit dated and I see that the staff is doing its best to keep this property up to standards.

I have stayed at this property on several occasions and I feel that this property can be a great candidate for your upgrade/remolding.

I hope that this helps someone.

Respectfully

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Jenison, Michigan
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I stayed here for business, I arrived at almost midnight and had a nice chat with the very friendly and very helpful front desk associate. My room was a kingsize bed, desk, and tv and then the bathroom area. It was all very clean and nice. I was on the first floor. Breakfast was good - the basics, bagels, cereal, yogurt, muffins but there was also a waffle maker and fresh oatmeal. The lady who worked in the breakfast nook was very nice. The hotel itself was almost too easy to get to, I actually drove by it when I first exited the freeway not expecting it to be literally right there. I did not use them, but there was a very nice pool and hot tub and a workout area.

What could have been better compared to other business stays:
I would have liked a microwave and a refrigerator as when I travel for work I try not to eat out all of the time, but it was only 2 nights so not a huge deal. I also could not get the TV to zoom out so that I could watch the full picture (but no I did not ask front desk because not super important to me.) Also the parking lot lights were so bright that at midnight it seemed like noon through the translucent curtains. The Drapes took care of this, but I personally enjoy the "waking up with the sun" and I could not do this here as it was too bright to fall asleep without the drapes fully closed.

Room Tip: Try to get a view of the river if you can, South Side, and not first floor.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Megan A
Saint Charles, Missouri
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I want to compliment the staff at the Jeffersonville Fairfield Inn for outstanding 5 star service. With a completely full hotel for the Kentucky Derby weekend, we easily checked in, were offered a homemade snack and were evan assisted into our room by the cleaning staff, The staff promptly responded when extra linens were requested. Although not priorly reserved, we requested a roll away bed and initially told all were in use, but one was found. The king bed and foll away were very comfy with nice linens. The room was perfectly clean and well kept. Throughout our entire stay, we were always addressed and greeted by each staff member. The breakfast hostess assured we had what we needed each morning and kept the dining area clean. I also witnessed her go out of her way to get food for a "tardy" arrival. Front desk worker, Mary, assured one of our members made it in safely after arriving later than the rest of us. Before we left for the Derby., the manager, Serena, offered to take a group photos of us and even suggested the best backround. A complimentary Derby collectors figurine was an unexpected nice touch.
I have stayed all over the worlld in top hotels and believe the service and facility ranks equal tp any. .
I definitely would stay and recommend this hotel to all.
My only issue was the extra high price commanded for Derby weekend (three times the normal fare), but that is the case for all hotels in the area that weekend.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Beth3254
Indianapolis, IN
Reviewed 29 April 2012

This hotel was fine and the location was great. Rooms were clean, staff was friendly, free breakfast was better than many. My issue was the proximity to the first floor outside exit / entrance door. We were kept awake by the slamming of the door all night long. Kids slept fine, but my husband and I didn't get much rest. I would definitely stay here again, but would request a room on the second floor, away from the elevator.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
USA
Reviewed 24 April 2012

The room was clean, small for an executive king room but it worked out. The king size bed was very comfy. I slept on the sleeper sofa bed along with my 4 year old grandson...although the bed was thin and kind of bumpy, I slept so good both nights! The pool and jacuzzi area were nice size, the only problem though was the pool water was too cold. Another group that was staying there said they asked to have it turned up several times, but was never done except for one night, then the next day the water was cold again so that was a bummer for my grandson. One other thing to be aware of..........IF you come during Thunder Over Louisville, they only give 1 car pass per room. So, if you bring 2 cars, you HAVE to park the 2nd car somewhere else. They absolutely will not budge on this policy. I guess it's because of Thunder Over Louisville and from what we heard is it's something the city of Jeffersonville does, not specifically the hotel but we had no clue about the rule. Luckily, my son-in-law works in Louisville so he was able to take his car there and park it. Was inconvenient and I would advise the hotel to MAKE SURE they tell their guests this rule before they confirm their reservation. They didn't seem to be able to give us any information on where we could park the 2nd car. Other than that, it was a great hotel for Thunder, crowds were not that bad, had vendors outside all day Saturday to purchase food....CAUTION....bring your own food and drinks, a slice of Papa Johns pizza was $7.00, all the food prices were outrageous and although I like that kind of food once in a while, this time it was not good at all. Breakfast at the hotel was very good I thought. A good variety of foods and really good coffee. Overall, a happy stay. Will probably reserve for next year's Thunder....the fireworks were AMAZING!!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank amoilnyc
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersonville
Galt House Hotel
#26 of 95 in Louisville
4.0 of 5 bubbles 3,778 reviews
Central Business District
Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville Downtown
Central Business District
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville Downtown

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville North? Share your experiences!