“Dont stay there you have been warned”

Red Carpet Inn Louisville North-Jeffersonville
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Jeffersonville
Reviewed 24 February 2013

pore pore pore staff are nice but the manager. Is a real ...well rood. ill keep it clean for now .I want ever come back. im 34 i dont drink dont do drugs and this place is a real bad place for all that . I had to get a motel wile my house was being renavated .i made a bad mistake in my pick of motel's please go some where eals room stinks beads are worn out. tv flickers . phone cracks and pops. manger is rood and no sleep. accommodations are horrible. Walls paper thin flore bounces when walk on up and down the breaz way. And huckers drugs and vandalism all night long

• Stayed: March 2012

Reviewed 12 February 2013

Alot of drug activity which is condoned by the manager. Prostitution activity seemed to be common and condoned as well. Saw police there going to different rooms on more than one occasion. The manager is extremely rude to guests as well as the housekeeping staff, as more than once she was witnessed using foul language loudly in the public areas to both guests and staff. The carpet in the room was filthy would not walk on it barefoot whatsoever. All of the staff other than the manager are very friendly and accomodating which was the high point. Not a very safe place with it's location being on a dead end and the drug activity. My advice would be to stay elsewhere. I have also passed this along to corporate as the manager allowing such activity is ruining the Motel 6 reputation. I have stayed at many Motel 6 locations and this is by far the very worse.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2013

Paper thin walls, beaten up worn out mattresses, dreadful breakfast, and there's a garbage or refuse company right next door so they're banging empty metal dumpsters on and off trucks all night. No sleep.

Keep driving. Pay more somewhere else. Or sleep in,your car. Any would be better.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We recently stayed for the Derby weekend. The motel basically served its purpose, a place to sleep and get ready to go out. I was amazed at how much the prices increase for this weekend, we paid over $100 a night, absolutely absurd, but the choices were limited. The man working the counter, Traquez (sp?) was the most polite person I have ever met, and by far did everything he could to help us. We arrived early, after a 10 hr drive and he made some changes so that we could get into our room immediately. The place is run down, and in need of some fresh paint, but whatever you do, don't change the politeness of your workers.

Room Tip: Worked for the derby weekend, cheapest place around.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Have stayed in motel 6 before in another state, in which was ok for a one night sleep. All was calm untill the evening hours when a 50 + motorcycle group shows up with almost nonstop yelling and reving up the motor cycle engines constantly. They were hanging over the balcony rails holding beeers, yelling and worse. The management knew this was happening yet didn't show any respect for us and the others there looking for a goodnight sleep, they ignored it all.
We left at 11pm that night...it was pathetic! The rooms were the same as described by others!

Room Tip: Keep on driving past the place! Seriously...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Planned to spend a night there but had to leave that night as too much noise!!! Heard people talk back and forth out of their lung, from 1st floor to 2nd floor, etc, happened after 0800 pm. The management should remind the customers whoever you are to respect others. Saw the bikers and hard their bikes making:... brrmm...brm... wanna pulled my hair and screamed. We were very exhausted after long drive. Changed our plan and drove back that night.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I have learned my lesson about not researching hotels before I travel. :( I hadn't ever stayed at a motel 6 before but I figured since of was a well known name, how bad could it be, right?? WRONG! This is the most rundown, disgusting no tell motel I have ever seen! I don't even want to lie down on the drool stained pillow! Supposedly nonsmoking... Not! The bedding is so old it is torn and yellowed. The toilet has brown poop stains in the bowl.. do I need to continue?! I would rather sleep in my car. :(

• Stayed: June 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersonville
Comfort Suites
#4 of 10 in Jeffersonville
South Side
Econo Lodge Airport
Econo Lodge Airport
#90 of 99 in Louisville

Been to Red Carpet Inn Louisville North-Jeffersonville? Share your experiences!