“A nice little tour and delicious candy!”

Schimpffs Confectionery
Springfield, Missouri
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“A nice little tour and delicious candy!”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I went with a large group of high school students. It was a nice tour where they demonstrated how to make red hots and we all got to try freshly made red hot candies. Yum! I ended up buying a bunch of different kinds of candy after the tour and every one was great!

Visited November 2013

Denver
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't Miss Schimpff's!”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Even though I lived in Louisville for over 20 years I somehow never made it this candy factory/restaurant. Shame on me! We finally went in June 2013 and loved it. Had a little bite to eat and then took a tour of the candy factory (well, not a big factory at all, just a little place where they still make candy by hand!). The owner gave a tour and them let us all loose in the candy museum she has been curating for many years. That alone was worth the trip - that and the candy we took home with us!

Visited June 2013
New Albany, Indiana
“Princess day at Schimpffs”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

One of my favorite things to do is. Dress up my grandchildren. White gloves and dresses. Then take them to Schimpffs Confectionery. And enjoy our self's.
Watching the candy making demonstration. Lunch at the deli. Then top it off with a scoop of ice cream for them and a soda fountain coke a cola for me. Schimpffs is the best place ever to create memories for any age.

Visited July 2013
Camden, IN
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great place to visit”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The owners are always cordial and welcoming as they demonstrate the candy making process.
free samples are always available. Do not leave without some chocolate and/or red hot hard candy!

Visited October 2013
Porter, Indiana
140 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“Red hots, ,modjeskas, fish candy, get them all.”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This is a great candy shop,factory,museum to see. Everyone is friendly helpful,candy samples to buy and so much candy to choose from. Red hots are so smooth tasting. Husband loves espresso beans covered in chocolate.

Visited October 2013