“Okay chicken, not cheap”
Review of Zaxby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zaxby's
Ranked #51 of 111 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is clean and it's usually not busy, which is nice. I personally don't care for the chicken but my husband and children do. I do love the onion rings and their signature "Zax Sauce". It is on the expensive end of fast food (about $8 per meal with no drink included).

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Have never eaten at Zaxby's before, so we saw this place & said to each other, "let's try it". Went in & found it very clean decorated nice. We stood at the counter & waited for someone to wait on us. Finally a girl came over & asked if she could help us & my husband said yes, we liked to order. She seemed surpried at first & said oh okay. We ordered the lg chicken combo w/ extra fries. When we got the order didn't look like a lg order & the fries didn't look like an extra order either. The chicken was supposed to have mild sauce on it, but it sure didn't taste like it. I let my huband eat that. The only thing that was good was what fries we did have. We counted them on our plate, we had 7 total. Won't go back, I'll stick with Chick fil a.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

We ate here one time, it isn't so much that it was horrible, my stomach just didn't agree with the oil soaked food and I'm not a glutton for punishment. The staff was nice and the interior clean and nicely decorated.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

Never have eaten at a Zaxbys, so it was a nice change, got the mini chicken sandwiches and the special sauce was very good, love the location,