“Very good chicken and salad”
Review of Zaxby's

Cuisines: Fast food, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Victorville, California
“Very good chicken and salad”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I loved the food, as always! The store was clean. The only thing I don't like is the employees are not very friendly and they yell back to the grill people a lot! It would be nice not to hear "I need an extra Zax sauce!" yelled so loud you can hear it in the seating area where you are trying to enjoy your meal!

Visited April 2013

“Okay chicken, not cheap”
Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is clean and it's usually not busy, which is nice. I personally don't care for the chicken but my husband and children do. I do love the onion rings and their signature "Zax Sauce". It is on the expensive end of fast food (about $8 per meal with no drink included).

Georgetown, Indiana
“Not as good as Chick fil a”
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Have never eaten at Zaxby's before, so we saw this place & said to each other, "let's try it". Went in & found it very clean decorated nice. We stood at the counter & waited for someone to wait on us. Finally a girl came over & asked if she could help us & my husband said yes, we liked to order. She seemed surpried at first & said oh okay. We ordered the lg chicken combo w/ extra fries. When we got the order didn't look like a lg order & the fries didn't look like an extra order either. The chicken was supposed to have mild sauce on it, but it sure didn't taste like it. I let my huband eat that. The only thing that was good was what fries we did have. We counted them on our plate, we had 7 total. Won't go back, I'll stick with Chick fil a.

• Visited January 2013
Jeffersonville, Indiana, United States
“nothing special”
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We ate here one time, it isn't so much that it was horrible, my stomach just didn't agree with the oil soaked food and I'm not a glutton for punishment. The staff was nice and the interior clean and nicely decorated.

Visited October 2011
Florida
“Good meal”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Never have eaten at a Zaxbys, so it was a nice change, got the mini chicken sandwiches and the special sauce was very good, love the location,

Visited July 2012