“Soooo yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Come Back Inn

Come Back Inn
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cannelburg, Indiana, United States
“Soooo yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

Wonderful local place...don't miss it :). So much better than any chain...the servers are so kind, the food is AMAZING! We tried a little of everything and had no complaints except that it is very busy...

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Marsha K

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great local italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Creative menu and great food. Had the BBQ sausage pizza, asparagus crostini and fettuccine Alfredo. All were excellent. Service was fast so don't know why other people had problems. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank David F
Madison, Indiana
“Great food and Kasteel Rouge”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

We enjoy relaxing in the window seats and watching passers by, the specials are delicious and a great assortment of beer.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dave A
“Best Italian food I have ever had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

I have been to Come Back Inn numerous times. It is my absolute favorite restaurant. In fact, every time I go to another Italian restaurant I am always disappointed because Come Back Inn is so much better. I always get the pasta special-which is something different each night. One of my favorites is the seafood lasagna. This place will have you hooked!

Visited July 2013
Kentucky
“Excellent Food, service OK”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

It is located along Spring Street, in the midst of a lot of fun diverse shops. We came in after a business meeting, and each one like the menu, and the lunch specials that were offered. The pita steak with peppers and onions was great, the wild mushrooms in linguine with pesto sauce was outstanding, and the Gyro was very scrumptious. The waitress got our drinks and orders, and thereafter was in no particular hurry to serve us. We were one of the first people there for lunch, and it took 25 do 30 minutes to get our meal. It took a while for her to come over and get our checks too.

I would encourage the owner to conduct some customer service training with the servers. A lunch hour means you have to get back to work within one hour, if Come Back Inn wants me to come back, please improve customer service. We loved the food though!

• Visited July 2013