“Love it!”
Review of Come Back Inn

Come Back Inn
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Madison, Indiana
“Love it!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We read a restaurant review and had to give the Come Back Inn a try. Now we dine there quite frequently. It is a classic local restaurant with a neat little bar in the front. The owner is very friendly and greets you as you enter and thanks you when you leave. Find that in a big city chain restaurant. I have never ordered anything that I didn't truly enjoy. The special usually puts a unique twist on a classic dish. Choose either a pasta dish, pizza, or sandwich. They are all good. The desserts are to die for. Outstanding!! I can't think of a single thing that I would consider negative. The Come Back Inn is simply the best.

• Visited October 2013

Cannelburg, Indiana, United States
“Soooo yummy!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Wonderful local place...don't miss it :). So much better than any chain...the servers are so kind, the food is AMAZING! We tried a little of everything and had no complaints except that it is very busy...

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Marsha K
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great local italian restaurant”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Creative menu and great food. Had the BBQ sausage pizza, asparagus crostini and fettuccine Alfredo. All were excellent. Service was fast so don't know why other people had problems. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank David F
Madison, Indiana
“Great food and Kasteel Rouge”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We enjoy relaxing in the window seats and watching passers by, the specials are delicious and a great assortment of beer.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dave A
“Best Italian food I have ever had.”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

I have been to Come Back Inn numerous times. It is my absolute favorite restaurant. In fact, every time I go to another Italian restaurant I am always disappointed because Come Back Inn is so much better. I always get the pasta special-which is something different each night. One of my favorites is the seafood lasagna. This place will have you hooked!

Visited July 2013