“Yummy”
Review of Cluckers

Cluckers
Ranked #19 of 112 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Had been to this location several years ago when it was under differerent ownership. Decided to stop there since we were in area.
Started out with not wanting an apetizer--then we saw the deep fried cauliflower and changed out minds. The portion size was huge and tasty. My husband and i each had grilled chicken sandwich. That serving size was huge also--and very good.
Prices very reasonable for the area restaurant is in (right along Ohio River). Servuce excellant.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Fresh! Too many places take it from the freezer into the fryer or microwave, not what we found at Cluckers. Cheese sticks were the best I've had, even beat fried cheese curds in Wisconsin. Wraps, hand breaded strips...mmmmm!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

My wife and I got stranded in Indiana for a few months while awaiting the birth of our daughter and discovered Cluckers, which quickly became a favorite even though neither of us drink alcohol. The food is good for a sports bar and service and friendliness were very warm and friendly. Lots of seating upstairs and down overlooking the river. Food arrives quickly as well and your glass is never left empty!

Reviewed 18 April 2012

Honestly, hands down. This was the best filled chicken salad ever. The chicken was dipped in their sweet tai chili sauce and went great with the Catalina dressing. The breaded asparagus was great, the service was great, but the chicken was awesome..........

Reviewed 25 March 2012

This place advertises itself as specializing in chicken.

I went to the South to have delicious fried chicken.

Cluckers doesn't have fried chicken!!

They do have cheeseburgers, one of which I ordered, that come without cheese, catsup bottles that are empty, and are not cooked to specification.

When I told the server that it had no cheese she just replied, Well, I can bring you out a piece of cheese if you want.