“A good comeback”

Mai's Thai Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 111 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I negatively reviewed this restaurant a few years ago. I was in the area today and thought I would give them another chance. When I went in, it was a lot more cozy than before. The lady who took my order was eating at one of the tables and then got up to take my order. I got my food and left....crossing my fingers that it wasn't like before. IT WAS DELICIOUS!!! I couldn't believe it. I got 2 dishes and an appetizer and it was all fresh and delicious. It was soooooo different. The one and only thing I can say is that the have a big sign that says if you use your credit or debit card, $1 will be added to the tip line automatically which is against credit card rules and they can be fined for that...especially for charging extra on a debit card.
But as for the service and the food, I was very pleased and I will be back again.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love the food! The people give great customer service and know their menu! Check it out!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This place will surprise you. My wife and I love this place. The Pad Thai is without a doubt the best we have ever had. The staff was friendly and the building itself could use some work. I would recommend number 19 to everyone.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Mai is about the sweetest old woman you could meet. Her family helps her run it and you can always tell when she is back in the kitchen, because it is just that much better! The Kanom Jeeb is my favorite and I have never been able to get it anywhere else! Even if you don't like Thai food or don't know what it is, you will love this place. You cannot go wrong with their chicken pad thai it is honestly one of the best things I have ever eaten! My family and I go, at least, once ever two months!! If you are around Louisville you must go. Its a hole in the wall with great value and fabulous food!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Don't let the building fool you, this is one of the best places in town to get a bite to eat. Mai's Thai is my go to place for bringing out of town guests. The ginger chicken is a personal favorite but I have never had anything that wasn't great!