“Good lunch, good prices and service”
Review of Perkfection - CLOSED

Perkfection
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 21 May 2014

A little coffee shop with a good selection of lunchtime fare. We had roast beef sandwiches and chips and a salad. Not too big or too small. Iced tea was good. Service fast and pleasant. Good prices.
A very nice place to sit and chat during a stroll around the village.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

My wife and I stopped here for coffee, as Perkfection is not far from I65. We both had their coffee of the day, which was very good. The barista was unfriendly. Perkfection is situated in the quaint historic district of downtown Jeffersonville.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

I love my trips to this coffee shop. The service is always great and I love that they didn't make me feel stupid for not knowing how to order my favorite drinks. lol. I don't drink coffee very often but their chai tea latte is delicious. When I really started watching what I consumed I found out they have a sugar free vanilla chai tea latte and the nice girl behind the counter even went as far as to look at the label to tell me how many calories it had. One of the guys that works there suggested an iced chai tea latte and I must admit, it is now my favorite summertime drink. I use their yummy drinks and snacks as a reward for myself now.

1  Thank Elizabeth W
Reviewed 2 March 2012

We meet with our friends and have plenty of nooks for good conversation. Coffee is always good and the choices of extras always interesting.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

I've been in a few times and it's the cutest building. I love the fact that it's a renovated older building. The location is also convenient to Schimpff's if you need candy and/or Lavender Hill Florals if you need a bouquet for a special someone. One stop shopping on the same block!

I've not had food, although I heard it's good. I do love their coffee. They have a few SF varieties and lots of choices in general. My only complaint is that the line can occasionally get backed up--it's a one person counter. Today, there was no wait even with the drizzly gray weather.

1  Thank annecolorgreen