“Consistently Impressed”

Boombozz Pizza & Taphouse
Ranked #10 of 111 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

I have been there numerous times and am very impressed with their entire operation. Great food and service. I like the bar area particularly but the family side is very nice as well when I have my kids. Love the Indiana line of craft beers. Oh... the food is great.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

This was my first visit to BoomBozz. My sister and I met there during Happy Hour. The $5 appetizers are a good value and very tasty. We tried the homemade nachos which easily serves 4 people with some interesting dips. The blond beer was good and nice and cold. I wasn't all that excited about the pizza. I ordered veggie personal and my sister tried the sausage. Both of us decided it was a little bland. The service and environment was exceptional so I will probably give it another try.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Boombozz just opened up recently and decided to try carry out tonight. It was definitely up there on the pizza scale for sure. We had 2 large pizzas and everyone loved it. The spinach dip had a good taste but wasn't a sure thing for every trip. We will be heading back there again soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

The pizza at Boombozz is very good. I had the BBQ chicken pizza and loved it. The atmosphere is pretty good. And expanded dining area doubles the size of when it was Beef O' Brady's, allowing for outdoor seating in the summer.