“Nice place great pizza”

Boombozz Pizza & Taphouse
Ranked #10 of 111 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Pizza is good place is clean very busy I recommend make your own pizza and garlic sauce is great TV to watch sports if you want

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I spend a lot of time in the area and had no idea it was even there. Located in a newly developing area. Pretzel sticks were awesome. Pizza was of good quality. Wouldnt say its the best pizza Ive ever had but very enjoyable. Server was friendly and took good care of her tables. Will return now that I knows it's there.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We ordered a large pizza and the family ate it down so fast that we need to order another. Quick service. Would definitely go here again

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have no way of judging whether this restaurant's version of New York pizza is legit, but we thought it was very good. I liked the fresh and spicy sauce and the thin, crispy crust. We also had hte beer cheese and the pretzel sticks. The pretzels were excellent--probably sufficiently tasty in and of themselves. The cheese tasted more like Mexican chili con queso than beer cheese, but we liked it nonetheless. I wasn't sure why we were seated next to the kitchen door when other tables were open; next time I'll make sure to request that doesn't happen--and, there will be a next time. We really enjoyed our evening!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

****Disclaimer I have never been to this location. This is based upon visits to the Carmel, IN. location and would assume it applies here as well. Also because some management from Carmel, IN. opened this store*****

All of their coupons MUST be printed as you CANNOT just show them the coupon on your smartphone. Modern technology is wonderful and I use digital coupons all the time. However Boombozz has not grasped that convenience.

They could insert a UPC or QSR code on the coupon so all that needs to be done is scan the coupon, or manually enter the numbers associated with that said coupon. This must be a stretch for them as they insist you print and present the coupon.

I had a scenario where I had the coupon on my phone and was refused the discount. So I said "If I go to Staples/FedEx/Library, etc. and print the coupon and bring it in you'll honor the discount?" Yes was the answer, and the ironic part is that once you present the coupon they don't even keep it.

The bartenders would just apply the discount and throw the coupon in the trash???? It seems like more of a power trip than anything, and definitely NOT customer service friendly especially in this day and age of e-coupons. Per another review listed here (Carmel, IN. location) a table of 4 asked for two checks (one per couple) so they could both use a coupon.

The management refused even though the coupon said "one per check" NOT "one per table". Management has a big chip on their shoulder and could really care less about the CUSTOMER FIRST attitude.

3  Thank indystoprealtor