“Delicious burgers and fries! But...”

Big Four Burgers & Beer
Ranked #29 of 108 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious burgers and fries! But...”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for the first time this past weekend. We both got the basic burger and fries and they were delicious. My sweet tea was not too sweet (which is just how I like it). My husband loves to try craft beers so he was looking forward to trying a new brew. He was not disappointed in the choices but the on tap selection was not cold. In fact, it was barely chilled. He mentioned this to our waiter and was told we weren't the only ones to bring this up.
Please visit if you love burgers but beware that the beer might not be cold

Louisville, Kentucky
“Not great, not bad, just okay”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Had a high bar set for this place based on a local newspaper write-up. It did not live up to it. It wasn't that crowded for a Saturday night but the service was not great. Too long to get drinks, orders were not correct. They did bring out my child's food quickly which was nice. Burgers were okay, not very hot when brought out. My biggest surprise was the temp of the beer. I like my beer a little warmer than most but for draft it was way too warm. Overall disappointing, may try again if I am in the area, but not a place I am dying to go back and try.

Visited May 2014
Indiana
“Amazing veggie burger and fries! ”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Service was prompt and professional. Sam was an excellent server! Food was delicious! Veggie burger and garlic fries.

“One of the best burgers I ever had!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Just a few short blocks from the Big Four Bridge you can relax and enjoy some the best burgers in the area. We recently stopped in for the first time and totally enjoyed our experience. We went in the middle of the day, around 4:30pm, so crowds were not an issue. We were served promptly by a very hospitable wait staff. We ordered a Henry Baines burger with onion rings and a side salad and a Turkey & Cranberry burger with brie and sweet potato fries. Both meals were outstanding! Onion rings and Fries were very crispy and the orders were huge. The only thing that was amiss was that the salad was brought to the table shortly after the burgers. There is indoor and outdoor seating. The view of the Louisville skyline, bridge and river traffic is interesting, too. This place is definitely worth every step over the one mile span of the bridge.

Henryville, Indiana
“Best Burgers Ever!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband & I have eaten here several times because they have the best burgers ever!! Not only is the meat delicious, they have several unique burger sandwich choices (as well as other choices). Their onion rings are excellent too - but the garlic, Parmesan fries are to die for!!!!! One time the service was slow - but well worth the wait to get a great burger. As a new restaurant, I am sure their service will improve with time! Fun, casual atmosphere - lots of outside seating, but that is upstairs.