“Yummo!”

Dining options: After-hours
New Albany
“Yummo!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We love it here! Food is fantastic! Beers on tap rock too! Our favorite is the pretzels and beer dip. The service could be a little better, but for what it is and the location, I couldn't ask for more! We love going out to eat here before any events at the Jeffersonville Riverstage!

• Visited June 2014

Louisville, KY
“Love the pretzels and cheese!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We have visited this place at least once a month to eat the pretzels and cheese and to have some beers of course. I really don't like anything else they have, but my family does like their burgers. The location is really close to the river so it's nice to be able to walk to the river after dinner. I hate to be negative Nancy here, but every time we go there, we have slow service. It appears that they have plenty of servers, but they need to be quicker.

• Visited July 2014
“Nothing to get excited about”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

First visit and wont be in a hurry for a second visit. Service was disappointing. Unfriendly and servers seemed a little confused/lost and acted like they were afraid to speak to customers. No high chairs or boosters, so definitely not a place for small children. Decor is pleasant and a nice draught selection. Food is average, nothing special. Probably a little generous rating a 3 but hoping they were just having a bad day.

Sellersburg, Indiana
“Good amount of food”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Plenty of parking across the street not really a service restaurant pay as you go in and they give you a number self serve seating and drinks food was good lots of beers on tap and place was clean they allow kids but do not have kids menu garlic fries were very good place was very busy for lunch and staff seemed a little frustrated by the line

“Overated and expensive”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Sonya and I went right after it opened. I had chili cheese fries which I had to send back because they were cold. Sonya had a burger, fries and a Coke. I had a burger fries and water and the bill was over $30. It seems that my experience is not typical because the place is packed at supper time and I have no idea why or how long it will last.

Visited May 2014