First visit on 8/28/2014 noon with my teen daughter. This is a fast food restaurant. You go up to a counter, order, and then receive a plastic number to place on your table and an employee will bring your food to you.
1. Cleanliness: Counter area, dining room, booth area and women's bathroom. Very clean and orderly
2. Employees: Nice, polite and patient; they also had a dining room attendant on duty
3. Food ordered: Daughter -- double cheeseburger, onion rings and large Dr. Pepper. Myself --6 pc Fried Jumbo shrimp basket, side salad and a bottle of water. Total Cost: $17.85
4. Ice Cream ordered: Daughter -- medium Concrete Mixer Chocolate with Kit Kats and Peanut Butter Cup. Myself -- medium Pumpkin Spice Shake. Total Cost: $8.43
5. Food Review: All the fried food was hot and fresh; flavor wise probably not the best onion rings or shrimp I've ever ate but certainly decent enough especially considering this was fast food. The side salad was small in size, served in a plastic dish with a cover and with ranch provided in a small cup. It was reasonably fresh with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, yellow cheese, croutons. Bottled water was Aquafina.
6. Ice Cream Review: Daughter loved her Concrete Mixer. I had a taste and it was flavorful. My Pumpkin Spice Shake, on the other hand, was not that great. It was not a thick shake, though not thin like milk, I could have drank it without a straw. Not sure if this is how they make their shakes or I just got a poorly made one. Flavor wise was below average. I've had pumpkin shakes before at other places and Culver's didn't make the grade.
IN CONCLUSION: Culver's was a better than the average fast food restaurant due to it's cleanliness, hot, fresh food and service. Most Fast Food restaurants now a days are certainly short on this kind of quality and service so thumbs up to Culver's in excelling in this area. Food flavor, to me, was average. To my daughter, it was above average. Ice Cream quality/flavor, to me, was below average. To my daughter above average.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.