“Very Good ”

Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Jeffersonville
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Clean tidy very helpfully. They run a taxi in to town and if available will pick up as well free but we always tip.
Top class view of louisville from hotel not cheap but worth the little extra cash. It has a grate restaurant if you fancy a real meal little pricy but again worth the cash. They also have a built in Hooter if you fancy quick cheep bite.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Patrick40206, General Manager at Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton. We appreciate you visiting us and your kind words in the review.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We were pleased to find this hotel and it is entirely dog friendly. They even have bowls, pooper pick up bags, dog beds, anything you might need in case you forgot. Awesome! The hotel was very clean, couldn't tell they allowed dogs in any of the common areas or in the room that we were in. They give a $5.00 voucher towards food or beverage if you don't have the maid clean every day. Since we were only there 2 nites we didn't need them, so we got the voucher. They have a nice hot buffet for a reasonable price. Starbucks in the lobby. Great inexpensive hotel. Will definitely return and will recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Robin M
Patrick40206, General Manager at Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thank you for the kind words! Please visit us again when you visit Louisville again!

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

During three nights I was overcharged multi times and the manager was nice to give me an extra night free, but getting the money back is proving to be tough!! The same glitch that caused extra charges caused them not to clean my room after the first night. I wish I would have stayed somewhere else!!

Stayed: November 2013

I am sorry that we had problems with your billing. I will look into the issue. If it is not resolved, please contact me at pgregory@sheratonlouisville.com

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed here because my wife travels and gets points so we stayed here way under the normal rate. We were here because we were visiting family that live In the area. The hotel is very basic and plain , the staff was helpful and friendly , rooms were clean and again very plain . The entire hotel probably needs an upgrade. The one thing that did surprise me was the thanksgiving meal we had at the restaurant on the second floor. The meal was excellent tasted just like a home cooked meal . The wait staff was diligent and friendly . Nice job entire staff .

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us online. We are going to begin some renovations next year. I hope you will try us again when you come back to the area.

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night and it was fine. I just thought it was a little worn for a Sheraton. Bathroom was very small. Carpets in halls and rooms also getting frayed. But it was clean and the bed area was roomy enough. Lobby looked nice. We didn't eat there so I can't comment on that. Check in was quick and service was good.

1  Thank roamfamily
Patrick40206, General Manager at Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you for reviewing the our property online. We appreciate the kind words about our cleanliness and staff.

We are starting to address replacement of some goods in different areas of the hotel. We replaced couches in the lobby area and in guest rooms. Chairs and carpets are slated to be replaced in 2014.

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

The view of the river was beautiful! The room was nice and spacious. The water pressure in the room was awesome. They need to put more soap in the rooms, but brought them when requested. Overall, it was a great experience!!

1  Thank TWadd

Thank you for the nice words on TRIPADVISOR. We hope you will visit our property again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this place many times when I visit the Louisville area for business from the time when they first opened the hotel, however I am also slowly starting to see the hotel is now showing signs of wear. The room I got was all neat and clean, but there were a few aspects that made me give this negative rating. 1) Smell in the bathroom, when you open the door it smelled like someone's spit and this smell lasted throughout my stay. 2) The mattress has lost its comfort and was sinking in too much and poking my back at certain places causing me to wake up many times during the night. 3) Breakfast is poor quality and tasteless for the prices they charge.

1  Thank SunNY10018

Thank you for sharing your feelings about our hotel with us. We appreciate your use of our hotel over the last few years. This year we replaced the couches in the lobby and in our guestrooms. We are going to start replacing carpets and chairs in 2014 as well as add better signage and, in 2015, we will re-invent the LINK area in the lobby.

Do you mind sharing with me the number of the room you stayed in? I would like to visit that room specifically to address some items.

Thank you!
pgregory@sheratonlouisville.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersonville
Galt House Hotel
Central Business District
Aloft Louisville Downtown
Aloft Louisville Downtown
#16 of 102 in Louisville

Been to Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel? Share your experiences!