“Convenient With Excellent Eating Options”

Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Jeffersonville
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Convenient With Excellent Eating Options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

The hotel is standard as the Sheraton brand is concerned. It has a nice breakfast, fitness center and pool as well as a club lounge for SPG members. The hotel is located right on the river and next to the bridge that connects Indiana and Kentucky. What stands out to me is the excellent choices for food. There are several restaurants attached to or on the hotel property. Everything from upscale to sports bar/pizza joint.

Room Tip: Ask a room with a river view.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank MDM1414
Patrick40206, General Manager at Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you enjoyed the offerings on the Sunnyside!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel because there is a free shuttle service, a jacuzzi, and they take pets w/o a fee. I looked at downtown Louisville hotels, but none were really close to my destination. My room was near the elevator yet quiet. The bed was very comfortable and they provided a huge dog bed for my little dog. The shuttle driver was very nice as were all of the employees. I paid $85 thru Priceline and that was a reasonable price. I do wish they had more options for breakfast.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank ELizabeth H
Patrick40206, General Manager at Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
We love it when our 4 legged guests have a good night! Thank you for your review!
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

I have had the pleasure of staying at the Sheraton Louisville Riverside when I am in town on business over the course of three years now. Superb customer service. Excellent location. The beds have to be the most comfortable I have Bennett in on travel. I went so far as to find out where they get those fantastic pillows and ordered some for my home bedrooms. The staff has always made me feel very welcome each time I was there. Apparently this hotel is only rated at 3.5 stars....very underrated. They are easily a 4 star hotel!

Room Tip: Get to know Mr. Frank at the front desk. He is a wealth of knowledge on the area and an all-around...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Rugbyref12
Patrick40206, General Manager at Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you for the very nice words. People like Frank Green make all the difference in a stay. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel.
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

this hotel could be an four points by Sheraton (motel line) but not honor at least at this time on hold Sheraton's brand name as I've been in soo many Sheraton around USA and this one looks as a 3 star hotel and not 3 1/2 as rated and priced to.
I found the hotel to be overpriced, TV doesn't have important channels such HLN and very poor selection for the local TV... staying for a few days in the hotel and felt very frustrated on no having HLN.. many repeating sports channels but short on news channels...
Room are not updated and you feel when walking around the hotel to be old and missing life in the property..
Very boring place for to be staying for more than 1 night and bed quality doesn't help as well as I had back aches during the stay as I don't found to be comfortable to me.
Staff is on need of more preparation on deal with guest.. discretion is appreciated always! but they have potential to do better ... I don't like questions like "What are you doing here or here for?" sounds rude to me since is no one business what bring you to the city and no everyone feel comfortable with this.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your feedback. We will make some changes to our decor later this year and next.
Kimmell, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Easy access from the interstate. Nice room with a comfortable bed. Opted out of housekeeping when checking in. Brilliant idea on the hotel's part. Received $5 voucher for 'going green.' Breakfast buffet was overpriced for what you get.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Angie E
Patrick40206, General Manager at Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are looking at ways to add value to our breakfast offering. You are welcome to offer more feedback to me directly at pgregory@sheratonlouisville.com
miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Unfortunately our plans only allowed us a one day’s visit to Louisville. But the hotel and its staff sure made our brief stay memorable.

The rooms are modern and spacious.

The lobby atmosphere and decor is relaxing and inviting.

Eric at the front desk was a true professional. He was polite, friendly, and very accommodating. Made us feel welcomed and treated us like valued guests. He even arranged for a quick tour of the Downtown area via their complimentary transportation service.

Thanks for your warm hospitality!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Patrick40206, General Manager at Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Thank you for sharing our experience on TripAdvisor. I am glad you were able to utilize our shuttle to downtown Louisville. It is a beautiful ride over the bridge and only takes a few minutes.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here before... Staff is extra friendly... Service is excellent. Not a 5 star but the staff makes it feel like one. I feel this location would be really nice in the summer but I'll have to try and appreciate this location in such cold harsh weather... At least the hotel staff is warm and friendly!

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 1268
Patrick40206, General Manager at Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our staff on TripAdvisor. I appreciate you choosing to stay with us when you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersonville
Galt House Hotel
The Brown Hotel
The Brown Hotel
#2 of 95 in Louisville
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,784 reviews

Been to Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel? Share your experiences!