We booked 3 complimentary stay at the hotel as we had paid for privilege card membership which the hotel offers. The dates are 21st June-22nd June.
1. Worst service: after check in by noon we ordered for cold drinks and some snacks by 2pm along with few glasses. The services are so slow that we had to remind them after 45mins!! Finally the food came after 'one and an half hr'!!! The hotel should be ashamed of its slow services!!!
2. Rude staff: when the food was delayed. I called up the room service and someone by the name Sachin said that they have other orders to attend aswell so it will take time!!!!..
1st u guys are useless and good for nothing and then you have the guts to shout back on the customer even after being late and guilty!!!.. Shame on you guys u don't deserve to be in hospitality business!!!
3. Wrong cash transactions: we were informed that this will be a complimentary stay and we will just have to pay taxes to which we agreed as this was part of the benefits when we signed for privilege card membership and paid the annual membership fees.
On reaching at the hotel the staff on the reception asked for Rs 6,000 as taxes (Rs 2000 for each room as we had booked 3 rooms). We paid it and he said the receipt will be sent to our rooms to which we agreed. The receipt never came to us!
Next day while checking out when we asked for the receipt for the taxes we paid, the hotel staff completely denied that's it's not a tax and just a normal receipt of cash payment will be given. To this we denied and said that the voucher provided by the Hotel says it's a completely complimentary stay and we just need to pay the taxes. The hotel staff very smartly said that it's not their responsibility. So a room which was supposed to be free for us they charged Rs 2000 for one night stay.
The rooms are available for Rs 4000 on different travel sites for which they charged Rs 2000 for each room AND completely and illegally fooled us!!
This hotel is a complete no-no and I am sure that every privilege card member must have been asked for money when they had availed their complimentary stay and normally we don't care much about small amounts like Rs 2000!!
Next time onwards everyone be aware!!!!!!!
I have travelled all across the world as I am an avid traveller and writer and have seen hotels with good and bad services but never a 4-5star which is so poor in terms of monetary transactions!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Sahibabad, Distt Ghaziabad (U.P) hotel's location in the East Delhi National Capital Region (NCR) is conveniently close to the Vaishali Metro Station and Akshardham Temple. This luxurious hotel boasts numerous on-site restaurants in addition to a complimentary, hot breakfast buffet. Pamper yourself during your stay with a health club and spa, a beauty salon and a shopping arcade. You can relax in the indoor pool and enjoy a drink at the poolside bar. This hotel's site in Ghaziabad is eco-friendly, 100% vegetarian and guarantees a five-star experience for your stay in the area. Book a spacious room or a luxurious suite with upgraded amenities to begin your rejuvenating stay in Sahibabad. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Sahibabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Sahibabad Hotel Ghaziabad
- Country Inn And Suites Sahibabad