Red Roof Inn Kentland
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites(Rensselaer)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2012

this was a very clean and nice place to stay we loved it the people was very nice and helpful we will stay again in the future.

Room Tip: any of the room are great
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank rob p
Patricia P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kentland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Thank you for your review. Im glad that we are a great place to stay and I hope that yopu will come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 23 November 2011

I also received a military discount when I booked on line. The wireless went out a few times, but I had a broadband card and used it. The place was not a hole in the wall. I was truly impressed for $42.00+ a night.
I didn't use the pool or exercise room;too tired to care about that.

Room Tip: I don't know if they have an elevator or not. When I booked online, it asked what floor I wanted and I requested and received the first floor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

I am sorry that i didnt respond to your review before now. We are pleased that you had a nice stay and hope that you can stay with us again in the furture.

Reviewed 29 September 2011

All over nice. Friendly staff We stay at place for Earl park festival we enjoyed we stay for 3 night staff great .....

• Stayed: September 2011

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel. We are pleased that you had a nice stay and hope that you will stay with us every year for the Earl Park Festivial. We have done some remodeling and are sure you will enjoy it. See you next year at the Festivial time.

Reviewed 5 December 2010

Checked in to a dirty room - linens on floor and old water in ice bucket - front desks says - it's checked off as clean.... but moves me upstairs ( no elevator - so mom goes up the stiars with 2 kids a 3 suitcases - no help). Next day - return to room - dirty - no clean linen - nothing has been done. Go down stairs - maid is gone by then but has again checked off as clean. I ask for owner to call me. Assurred he will. No call, but credit card charged, of course. Stay away from this place - better to go to Laffayette for decent accommodations!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank desertwest1
Reviewed 19 September 2010

The sign out front said "under new management". Note that I work as a building manager but not in the motel business. I enjoyed my stay. The room was clean and fresh. The carpet was good, the counters were in great shape. The wall paint appeared new, yet I could not find paint spatter normally associated with a motel painter. The AC unit had a cracked front. Someone must have sat on it. The front desk help was knitting, which provided a Bed and Breakfast feel. The continental breakfast included biscuits and gravy which were very good.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple