“Good Food... Great Beer”

Half Moon Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #1 of 153 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2014

The food was good. The atmosphere is nice. The beer is GREAT!!! Get there early to avoid the crowd. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I wanted to try their BBQ and was a little let down. I order a combo with pulled pork and brisket. The pork was pretty pale and mushy and the brisket wasn't sliced. I've never seen pulled or chopped up brisket before. I wonder it it was even brisket or some other roast they smoked and mashed up. I also ordered sweet corn "soufflé" and baked beans. The corn was not a soufflé but was just corn in a cream or bechamel sauce. The baked beans were really good. Their beer is pretty good too.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

When you go to this restaurant, you will have to go looking at you glass being half full and looking at the bright side of things. Tables in the bar weren't cleaned off and we had to wait 10 minutes or so to have a bar table cleaned off. This place prides itself on its brewery and the staff was not knowledgeable about the brews it had on tap. Finally, the food, a disappointment. There is a reason that the wings are half-priced on certain days because their size is approximately 60% reduced in size. The brisket had no flavor even when you added the sauce and I stared at my unfinished plate the entire time I was there because no one asked to clear it or wrap it to go. The glass being half-full, a two-star rating for this place is being nice! Second, I did have something to eat.

1  Thank Mattywhale
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Food was excellent and the servers were especially knowledgable about the ingredients and how certain dishes were prepared.My sister has food allergies,and all her questions were answered.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

The service is good but food is okay. I've been here twice and haven't been impressed. Not sure what the hype is about.

1  Thank kesha m