Motel 6 Kokomo
US$62
Courtyard Kokomo(Kokomo)
US$122
US$117
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2011

This major highway strip on east side of Kokomo runs several miles with many restaurants, big box stores, motels/hotels of various price levels, etc. I was looking for affordable yet decent, but hours of internet research was producing lots of negative reviews for many places. Finally, I remembered the Motel 6 chain; I quickly saw that you really have to pick your spots; this place didn't have much feedback, but nothing was bad, so I took a chance, and - for the price - it is fine; no frills, of course, but I can recommend it... MOST IMPORTANTLY, it was clean... room, hallways, bathroom... all just fine... has ice machine and vending machines for beverages/snacks... parking up close to rooms... TV/remote worked, but only one channel was clear; bathroom was clean, but sink basin looked fractured somehow; probably should be replaced, bed comfortable and the staff was all polite and friendly; felt safe... received a email from management asking for feedback; I replied and mentioned TV and sink... an apology was sent me for my disappointment, but really, I wasn,t disappointed... I got a good night's sleep in a clean room in a clean, comfortable bed with ice and soda or water available for a cheap price in a safe environment.. a good deal compared to some of horror stories I read about elsewhere...

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Nelson1066
Reviewed 28 June 2010

What a nice place!. On the last minute I needed to go to Kokomo and since I was only going for the night I called Motel 6 and the staff was very accomodating. The room was clean and quiet; got my wake up call on time and was on my way.

No frills, GREAT SERVICE!!

Thanks!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank RoadWarrior1A
Reviewed 26 June 2010

Motel 6 reservation policy is unlike any other I ever heard of. I was told by the Manager that it simply means you are guaranteed a room, not what you reserved. You may have a double room reserved and a confirmation # guaranteed by your credit card, but if they want to put you in a single or queen they can and that is their policy. As long as they have a room that is all they will guarantee. I asked what the purpose of a guaranteed reserved room was then and was told that it simply means they will put you in a room. I had 2 double rooms reserved with 2 confirmation #'s guaranteed by my credit card, when we got there they had messed up and only had 1 reserved. I asked for 2 single rooms then for the price of the double and was refused, but was offered a room with a queen bed. I told them if they had wanted to sleep together the women would not have requested a double room. It caused us to go to another motel and spend $20 extra a night for 4 nights for the 2 rooms. I requested that Motel 6 reimburse me the extra money that was over and above their cost they refused.
As for me and those I know we will not be staying again at a Motel 6. I expect to get what I
reserved not what they want me to settle for. I suggest you go down the road and get another motel unless you just want to settle. Keep in mind they do not tell you this when you make the reservations they do however ask what you want double, single etc. they just fail to tell you you may or may not get it.

• Stayed: June 2010
A TripAdvisor Member
Cass MI
Reviewed 20 February 2003

The Hotel in general was not very clean. The rooms are fine and the price is great. I come to the area often so I keep coming back.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member