“Never a Disappointment”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #75 of 153 Restaurants in Kokomo
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stopped on our way to a concert in Indy. We've eaten here several times and are never disappointed. We ordered the salad bar, which is always great! And their Thai Spring Rolls are EXCELLENT! I will definitely be ordered them again, possibly as my main meal. Our server was awesome and made sure to check on us frequently. We'll definitely be back!

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I absolutely love Ruby Tuesday, The salad bar is so fresh and I am addicted to the croutons. But the other day I went to Kokomo and stopped at the one there. The service was very slow, it wasn't even busy. The waitress didn't check on us very often and we were without refills on drinks serveral times. The sald bar wasn't as fresh as the other ones I had been too and not as cold. The broccolli salad was very dry and they were out of croutons and when they brought them out they were very greasy and so was some of our food. I will not recommend or go back to this location ever again. But I will return to the Anderson, In and Muncie, In locations for sure.

1  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Service and food are consistent. The food arrives just as described in the menu. It is always clean and not messy. A good go to local dining spot!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

The hamburgers are great. I've had most of the menu items at one time or another and have been satisfied. But the hamburger is my favorite.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We have ate at this restaurant at least a dozen times in the past three years, most recently last night, the 15th of February. It used to be a hidden treasure in Kokomo. Now, it's just an eyesore. What we have noticed in the last six months: the attitude of the servers has went from helpful/ courteous, to HORRIBLE and HATEFUL. The food on the salad bar has dramatically declined in quality. The broccoli salad that used to be my favorite, is now missing the bacon bits and raisins. The Waldorf Salad in now missing the pecans, grapes, and raisins. Instead of real ham on the bar, it's this pink, gross, pasteurized, processed CRAP, that tastes like wet sponges. Noone can cook a steak properly, and the tomatoes, are really light pink erasers.

The hostess told us no tables were available at 6pm Saturday for a party of two, so we sat at the bar. There was a booth for two, right next to the bar, that was available when we sat down, and remained OPEN for 50 minutes after we sat down at the bar. We were told that the reason for this was because, "there were two other parties before us." Ok, soooooo seat them there?? Or seat US there?? Just sayn.....

This used to be a great place to go and eat a nice, quiet dinner of good quality. Now, Applebee's would be a much better choice. Go someplace else.........

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!