“Freshly remodeled in Kokomo”

Hampton Inn & Suites Kokomo
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Kokomo
Columbus, United States
“Freshly remodeled in Kokomo”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I was pleasantly surprised when I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Kokomo. My last stay in Kokomo was not nearly as nice at another hotel. The hotel was newly remodeled...it was beautiful. The room has brand new furniture, carpet, beds, bedding etc. The entire hotel has been remodeled. I thought I was going to be staying at another run-down hotel in Kokomo on this recent trip, but instead I was greeted with a fully remodeled hotel. The front desk was helpful in recommending restaurants that deliver.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnKokomo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Kokomo, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
We are so happy that you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel. We are very proud of all the work that went into the hotel this last year and agree that everything looks fabulous! We also appreciate your kind comments about our staff since they are the heart of our hotel and make each guest experience complete.

We look forward to your next visit to Kokomo.

Tammie Bock,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Polish first
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I travel throughout the United States and am always glad when I have an opportunity to stay in Kokomo at the Hampton Inn. It had been a few months since I last stayed there but when I entered the hotel the staff remembered me by first name and remembered why I come to Kokomo. I find that amazing. Really appreciate the first class treatment I received on this trip including the free upgrade to the presidential suite. It was great.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
HamptonInnKokomo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Kokomo, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
It is always our pleasure to welcome back our loyal guests! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to your next visit.

Mount Juliet, Tennessee
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

Read a review that said this was best motel in Kokomo. If it is the best, rest must be terrible. First night, towel rack fell off wall. Used kitchen knife to repair as front desk had no tools. Left knife in bathroom. When I returned the next night, it was still there. Wonder how much they cleaned. I was quoted one price and later informed they upgraded my room. They didn't tell me they raised the price by $17.00 per day. Girl at desk just laughed when I complained. I will never go there again. Breakfast both days was fair.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you so much for your TripAdvisor review. It is with disappointment to learn that you were unsatisfied with your recent stay. I sincerely do apologize for the frustrations you went through and do take these issues you mentioned in your review seriously. We strive to provide exceptional service in all facets of your stay and are disappointed anytime we fall short of our goal. We appreciate you letting us know where we fell short of your expectations so that we can use this as a learning tool to improve our quality and services.

Please accept my sincere apologies and I do hope that if you are in the area in the future that you would give us another chance to provide you the exceptional stay you deserve.

Evansville, United States
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This hotel is very clean. It was just remodeled and is beautiful. It has a wonderful staff. They are very friendly and helpful. Especially Jennifer. We have stayed here every year in September for about 10 years. Only place I will stay in Kokomo, IN.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate you coming back every year! Thanks for letting us know how much you enjoy Jennifer. We did recognize her during our team huddle today for being mentioned in your review!. See you next year!

Indiana
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed at the Hampton this past weekend and it was your average Hampton Inn. I will say the front desk staff at night was extremely friendly! Our room was okay, but we did find a grape in the floor and our toilet had something in it. Yuck! The hallways were also very warm. Other than that the stay was fine. I LOVE Hampton beds...they are the best. Also, I thought the breakfast was better than other Hamptons, but we were down there around 6:15 so everything was super fresh. Overall a regular Hampton stay.

My biggest complaint is why do they put the coffee maker in the bathroom??!! Disgusting. It's just the little things. lol.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for your TripAdvisor review. I do apologize for the Issues you found in your guest room. We strive to provide exceptional service in all areas of your experience and are disappointed anytime we fall short of our goal. We appreciate you letting us know where we fell short of your expectations so that we can use this as a learning tool to improve our quality and services.

Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We were in town for a wedding, and everyone was very impressed and satisfied with this hotel. Rooms were very spacious, and very clean and updated. We had several hours to kill between the wedding and the reception, and we pretty much took over the lobby area during that time, but the hotel staff was very gracious and accomodating.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy that your family and friends made our home your "home away from home" in your down time. Hopefully you will have an occassion to visit us again soon!

Thank you!

Decatur, Indiana
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Great hotel with friendly staff. Modern appearance and very clean. Rooms were nice, functional and quiet. Complimentary breakfast was simple food, but plentiful and fresh. Our overall appraisal is this hotel is an excellent value. We will be back the next time we are in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnKokomo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Kokomo, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
We appreciate your great feedback about our hotel team. Our goal is to insure that you are comfortable and feel "at home" when you are in Kokomo. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit!

Tammie Bock,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kokomo
Courtyard Kokomo
Comfort Inn Kokomo
#5 of 10 in Kokomo
Days Inn & Suites Kokomo
Best Western Circus City Inn

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Kokomo? Share your experiences!