“Nice place to stay”
Review of Courtyard Kokomo

Courtyard Kokomo
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Kokomo
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Stayed three nights and really no complaints about this hotel. I've stayed at Marriott Courtyards many time and this one is no different. Rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. Location is probably as good as anything else in Kokomo.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank wamzie

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Our one night at this clean Kokomo Marriott Hotel was pleasant . Our room was neat & clean with modest furnishings but comfortable beds. The staff was helpful & friendly making this brief stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We truly enjoyed staying at this hotel, although I caution readers that the hotel could use an overhaul. First, let me say that the service was second to none. As part of a large group staying here for a wedding, the staff bent over backwards at every moment to make our stay enjoyable. The breakfast was superb, the pool is nice, and the workout facility is sparse but adequate. But the equipment is old and the rooms are tired. With an overhaul, this would be a highly recommended stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I stayed here for one night while in town for USAC Sprint Week races. The hotel is very conveniently located off Route 31 and is easy to find. I checked in right around 3:00 PM on a Friday and no one was available at the front desk. I received a hurried check in welcome that was not the norm that I have come to expect as a Silver Elite member who stays almost exclusively at Marriott Properties. Another issue i had with this hotel was the foul smell that greeted you on the way to the elevator, it may have been caused by the fact the coffee dispensers are right next to the swimming pool. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable but again the decor was a generation behind most new and recently renovated Courtyards. If I come back again for Sprint Week I may opt for a cheaper alternative because for just the bare necessities this place just isn't worth it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I have stayed at many hotels (lots of them Marriott and I am a silver elite member). This was by far the most disappointing Courtyard I have ever stayed at. It was dirty, run down, and in desperate need of some TLC. I see many comments posted on TripAdvisor about this property and many comments from the manager and nothing seems to jump out to me in the way of anything memorable, and nothing being done to fix any guest issues.. It was noisy due to a kids birthday party on Saturday - they took over the ENTIRE pool area. It went on for about 4+ hours. The noise level was unbearable in the lobby area and the courtyard area was so loud that we could not sit there either. Rooms do not reflect any of the authentic Marriott appeal. The tea/coffee station in lobby was low stock, the water/coffee was luke warm at best, and there were not many cups or sugars, etc. and again it was dirty. The AC unit in room didn't work properly and it was either cold or hot. The refrigerator was not working and was unplugged (which we plugged in) and learned why...it froze all our food. We actually found a wet towel inside, gross. I would not stay at this property again. It was a disappointment.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
roggcourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Kokomo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

Dear Guest, thank you for your comments about your recent stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott Kokomo. I assure you we look into every guest conserns and take immeditate action to correct any issues and concerns.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

A last minute trip due to medical emergency left me with trying to find a hotel in a town 7 hours from our home. THANKFULLY when we arrived to get one of the last rooms it exceeded our expectations.

Rooms was appointed nicely and beds were VERY comfortable. Bathroom was roomy and breakfast buffet and staff were very nice.

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
roggcourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Kokomo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

Dear Guest, thank you for your great comments about your stay recently at our Courtyard by Marriott Kokomo. We are so glad you chose us. We look forward in seeing you when you visit the Kokomo area again.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Stayed one night for business. The hotel room was okay, but a little worn looking. The bed was comfortable. A few of the rooms had balconies with chairs which was nice because I could open up the door to the balcony and get fresh air into the room on what was a great weather evening. The room heating and a/c unit was a little too loud when the compressor kicked on, however. The Breakfast buffet was better than average when I went with lots of fruits available as well as the usual waffle maker, pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, bagels, pastries, cereals and many types of muffins available. The pool looked small, but the whirlpool had lots of vigorous jets and bubbles. There are a lot of chain restaurants nearby too.

Room Tip: Get a room with a bolcony.