“Magnificient and Breathtaking”
other travellers have booked this property
A cruise ship about to dock in Ocho Rios Marble tiled living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A cruise ship about to dock in Ocho Rios
Marble tiled living room
Another view of living room
Open and airy home a view from the kitchen to living room
Fully equipped kitchen
A view of the dining room and living room from the kitchen
Kitchen fully equipped viewed from the family room
Cozy family room
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #1 curtains are open to ocean view.
en-suite bathroom #1
Bedroom #2
ensuite bathroom #2
Main patio/balcony ocean in the background
The view of the coast to the east
Patio #2 view the sunset from the patio taken from the family room
The outdoor decks from the patio
Walk way to the outdoors
Front view of villa facing the ocean
Close up of the house and garden
Side view of the Orchids  Villa
One of many orchids in bloom
Dunns River falls the most famous attraction on the islands north coast  20 mins from the Orchids
Dunn's river
One of the awesome beaches to be found in Ocho Rios
The White River Blue Hole 15 minutes away from the villa
fresh sea food available in restaurants in Ocho Rios
Fresh fruits available all year round
Jamaican patties a must have
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dana W
Tustin, California
“Magnificient and Breathtaking”
Reviewed 30 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Magnificent
First off, I must give my sister Tiffany props to for finding this magnificent place and inviting me to an unforgettable journey! Thank you, Tiffany!
This is the first time I have not stayed at a hotel during my trips, and I LOVED IT!
I am a nature person, and if you are like me, who loves nature and who wants to be close to nature as possible, this is the place to be, “The Orchids at Tower Isle”.
When we arrived at the Hugo’s and Beth’s place, I was overwhelmed by such beautiful sight that left me breathless. It is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. The house is surrounded by lustrous green as far as my eye can see, and overseas a clear blue ocean. Fruit trees, more fruit trees, orchids, and many other kinds of flowers, everywhere. It’s an eye candy! This place makes a fantastic place to hike, if you like hiking. It is exactly the way Hugo and Beth have described it in their description, just better because words cannot describe the beauty of this Jem, at least I can’t unless you see it for your own eyes. After a long flight, red eye flight, I was so happy to find my room so soothing, bright and clean. The whole house is just clean and beautiful. Nice and elegant decors make you feel like home.
I am a very reserved person, and I don’t like to talk to many people, unless I feel comfortable with them. Hugo and Beth are those people! They have welcomed and treated us like we were family from day one. They went far and beyond to make sure we feel comfortable. They treated us like daughters and were constantly worried about us if we didn’t check in with them, while we were on excursion and exploring Ochos Rios. Hugo even gave us rides down to Ochos.
All main attractions are close to Ochos Rios. We even walked from Mystic Mountain back to Ochos Rios, and from Dunn River. Dunn River is about a 9mile walk to Ochos.
I had an amazing time here at “The Orchids at Tower Isle” and I am sad that I had to leave after a week stay. I gained a family who welcome me with loving arms. I will be back because I know I will have a home there. Thank you Hugo and Beth!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: I liked everything
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
30 Apr 2016
I am seldom at a loss for words Dana and I am now . The week with yourself and Tiffany was super from the moment we met and guess what our friendship will never end because as you say we are now family .Thanks for choosing our home and bringing your awesome personality and spirit to Jamaica and the Orchids . You and Tiffany are forever welcome at our home. Thanks again for your very kinds words.
trinibutt...
Kingston, Jamaica
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 17 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

What you see is what you get at Tower Isle. Beautiful, scenery, clean spacious modern accommodation with owners who treat you like family. They are beautiful people who are easy to talk to, down to earth and accommodating. The view of Ocho Rios is a must see. The air is cool, crisp and fresh. The house is surrounded by numerous fruit trees that give you a true taste of what Jamaica truly has to offer.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
18 Apr 2016
It was really fun having you Donna and your two beautiful children .Yes we are family now and thank you for staying at our villa .of course I will keep in touch .
Priscilya...
New York City, New York
“When you're here, you're family”
Reviewed 31 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I am in love with everything about this property! I believe I ended up at The Orchids by fate. I had booked another listing, and the owner of that had accidentally double booked. He was nice enough, however, to help me find another place. After suggesting Hugo and Beth's place, I said I'd follow his lead since he spoke so highly of them.

Upon my arrival I was greeted with warm and loving energy- not the commercial/hospitality industry kind, but rather like I was family. Hugo and Beth allowed me to get settled in and then we stayed up and talked for a while about music and life in general. That night and the following nights would be the highlight of my time on the island. I was in town alone as a recording artist getting ready for a show and had a few meetings in Kingston. Hugo and Beth could tell I was a little nervous and overwhelmed as this would be my first show in Jamaica. They went out of their way to ensure I always had tea, was drinking plenty of water, and even drove me into town (Ocho Rios) personally. Instead of dropping me off, Hugo waited for me as I completed my errands (transferring music to a CD, getting girly stuff like nail polish and hair products, and a few groceries). On the days where I was in town alone, they would call and check in and just make sure I was ok. I could go on and on about these kind gestures as they were non-stop.

As far as the accommodations, this place is gorgeous! Everything is very clean, well kept, and always tidy. The view from the balcony or outdoor sitting room is AMAZING! If you want a peaceful and tranquil environment during your stay, you MUST come to The Orchids. Hugo and Beth showed me how to pick ackee from the ackee tree, which I found to be both fun and relaxing. The grounds are well maintained and a great environment for meditation.

Finally, there are some things that are hard to put into words, but I will close by saying that it is very important to have a "home base" when traveling to another country for business. Sometimes the people with whom I am doing business are nice, but when the business is done I am on my own. Hugo and Beth literally made me feel like their daughter and were available physically and emotionally as I moved about during the day and night. They made themselves available no matter what time, and welcomed my phone call if I ever ran into a problem outside of their home. For this I am truly grateful (as are my parents back in the US). I HIGHLY recommend anyone to stay with Hugo and Beth at their wonderful home known as "The Orchids".

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
1 Apr 2016
We love you too Priscilya and enjoy having you .Yes you are family and we wish you success in your music career.remember mi casa es su casa.
yanique M
Kingston Parish, Jamaica
“Perfect Get away”
Reviewed 30 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This is the best get away when visiting Ochi or St Mary. The house is beautiful, located in the most peaceful environment with a breath taking view. The best part of my stay was the warmth and welcoming of Hugo and Beth. They are by far the nicest people I have ever come across.

Liked best: The Host
Liked least: Everything was perfect
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
31 Mar 2016
Thank you Yanique we think you are awesome too enjoyed our little chat come again soon.
Karla J
Kingston, Jamaica
“Exceeded my Expectations”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Words can't express how grateful I am to have met and stayed with the Pendlys'. Beth and Hugo are the most sweetest, amazing couple that I've ever met. Despite the turn of events that led me there, I'm glad I got to share my Easter weekend with them and their beautiful home. Without a doubt whenever I am going back to St Mary or Ochi, I am definitely staying with them. So for those who are looking a place to stay in that area but is unsure where to go; you can take may word for it, the Pendlys' GOTCHA!!

Lots of love to Beth and Hugo !! <3

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked best the hospitality and personalities of both Beth and Hugo. Also the room we stayed in. I was chic and relaxing
Liked least: I had no flawless about my stay
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
31 Mar 2016
You are so very kind we totally enjoyed having you and hope to see you soon.
Camilo R
“Home away from home...”
Reviewed 26 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Hugo and Beth are really really nice!!!...
They help us with everything, and always make us feel like we are in home..
Unfortunately we only stay one night with them, but i really recomend this place...the house is beautiful and better than the pictures!!

31 Mar 2016
Thank you mucho Camilo hurry back so we can listen to so old Ska music I found some more LP's in my collection.
Mabel C
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 26 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Hugo and Beth are really really nice!!!...
They help us with everything, and always make us feel like we are in home..

Thanks Hugo and Beth for everything!!! :)

27 Mar 2016
Awww thank you guys my entire family enjoyed your visit and we look forward to meeting again whether in Jamaica or Chille.
Hugh
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing