I've stayed here a couple of times and the things that I noticed during my last stay are:
- They removed the complimentary coffee at the lobby. That's simply disappointing as it should be offered in this price range. Instead, you have to buy their Starbucks coffee which is as bad as it is expensive
- The Wifi is still a bad joke. Depending on your room, you'll have a very bad reception and are constantly required to log in again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With one of the newest properties in Lafayette, Courtyard by Marriott offers upscale lodging quality service at a great price. Located just 5 miles from Purdue and within 2 miles of many local business we have a great location. We offer a regularly scheduled shuttle to and from Purdue campus, and are here to ensure your stay in Lafayette is enjoyable. Our Bistro restaurant is open for breakfast, and reopens in the evening as a lounge and restaurant. We also offer a brand new, state of the art, Conference Center that can accommodate many meetings and events. Our new beautifully appointed Conference Center is the best spot in town for your Wedding, Reception, Reunion, or Corporate Meeting/Event. Our new expanded patio space can also accommodate many meetings and events and provides and experience you won't find anywhere else. Stop in and check us out today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Lafayette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.