All reviewstypical courtyardlarge showerconference centercontemporary designcoffee drinkslots of restaurantsmarriott propertylobby areaeasy accesswould stay againnice stayone night stayrooms are cleanstaff was friendlyin towndesklaptop
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Stayed here one night recently - the property is convenient to I-65 and certainly the east side of Lafayette. If your plans are related to Purdue, you'll be on the wrong side of town which probably won't make that much difference unless there's a big event over there like a football game, graduation, etc. in which case you may wish that you are closer to campus. Being right off the interstate, there are a fair number of chain-type eating establishments close by.

There is nothing remarkable here - just a typical Marriott Courtyard. The room that we got was nice enough, clean and well maintained, and per our standard request on the top floor to minimize noise from other guests. Check in was fast and the clerk was friendlier and more helpful than most.

Although we got a very good price for this stay (most likely as Purdue was on break), we have found the price quoted for this property at other times to be remarkably high for a relatively small town locale, so it probably pays to shop around or be flexible when you want to stay here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank interceptpubs
Reviewed 6 December 2017

In the vicinity of this hotel are about 10 others, all chains, and all wearing their respective colours. So pick your favourite poison I guess.

This one is typical Marriot so no stand out, but the staff are friendly, rooms a good size, Starbucks breakfast is good and with a small fitness centre makes it OK, but not memorable, for a one night stop.

Why are all hotels the same?

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I had a one night stay for a wedding. I upgraded to a suite to accommodate some extra space for me, my parents and my toddler daughter. It was plenty big for our needs. The staff was friendly and the hotel was clean. We would stay again in the same situation.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Nice upgraded Courtyard. Parking is convenient. Spacious and clean! Here for Purdue vs Nebraska football game. Good part of town with restaurants and bars nearby. Easy access to I65 return to Indy. Nice place! Stayed in room 307.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Found the hotel to be very clean. The doors are very heavy so it was nice and quiet. It was decorated very upscale. Vases in corner wooden shelves with soft lighingI above. The bathroom was spacious and had nice tile in the shower with built in shelves. Beds were a bit too soft for my liking. The only down side would be no continental breakfast, but they do have a Starbucks. Also had a small bar open until, I think 10 pm. Other negative was the towels. Very thin and looked a bit dingy. But overall nice hotel and we would stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family