All reviews double tree while visiting friends a hilton honors member hotel chain stayed for one night first floor short drive two queen beds the room was nice rooms are clean off the highway would definitely stay here again in town lobby wedding amenities microwave
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Everything from the time we arrived, to the moment we left was perfect. The pool area was nice and clean, the breakfast was very good, and our visit was wonderful. The staff was incredible...extremely helpful.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jody W, Manager at Doubletree By Hilton Lafayette East, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

E5412TGamadal,
Thank you for the wonderful review. We take pride in delivering exceptional customer service! The pool is amazing isn't it? I love the new salt water concept! We look forward to having you stay with us again, if your ever in the Lafayette area!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

This hotel is centrally located to plenty of shopping and restaurants. We didn't feel the need to leave though, everything we ever wanted was inside the 4 walls of the hotel. We had food, drink, pool, hot tub and lounge. What more could you ask for?

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jody W, Manager at Doubletree By Hilton Lafayette East, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Clarence D,
Thank you for such an awesome review and for choosing our hotel. I don't know what else you could have ask for either, sounds like your stay was relaxing! We look forward to having you back whenever your in the area.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

As a Hilton member, always happy to have new Hilton options.
One of the newer hotels in Lafayette.
The rooms are and quiet. Despite looking out the room and seeing I-65 and being so close to the interstate, I honestly heard no interstate noise!
Pool and hot tub were nice, they are salt water.
Nice fitness area too.
Breakfast had good choices.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

GoButler99,
First, thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton family and thank you for taking time out to write a review, we appreciate it. It's nice to be near the interstate and not be able to hear it, makes it very convenient. I love our fitness area, isn't it great? We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel the next time you are in Lafayette!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Christmas to see our grandchildren we stayed at this hotel it was very nice it is new staff rooms very clean excellent they were still working on some of the parts of the hotel did not bother us we enjoyed our stay we will be coming back

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jody W, Manager at Doubletree By Hilton Lafayette East, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Valeriet2018,
Family is so important during the Holidays, glad you got to spend some time with your grandchildren! Next time when you come back, bring them over to swim in our beautiful salt water pool!! We Look forward to you coming back and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us such a nice compliment.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Stayed in December for a weekend while visiting friends and family in Lafayette, and I definitely felt I made the right decision. The exterior has a sleek look and can easily be seen from nearby I-65. The lobby is elegant and spacious. The pool and fitness area are very charming, though I didn't have time to indulge in either during my stay. The room was what I expected of a brand-new DoubleTree -- very clean and modern. The dark tones both in the room and throughout the hotel give it kind of a classy, unpretentious feel. I will definitely be back for my next trip to Lafayette.

Amy,
Thank you for the wonderful comments! We are so excited to have such a beautiful property and we welcome you to our family. See you the next time your in Lafayette!