Stayed one night after dropping son off at Purdue. Hotel is in a convenient location near the highway and only 10 minutes from Purdue. Plenty of stores and restaurants nearby. Common areas and room were generally clean. A/C worked well on a 90 degree day. Fan stayed on all night to help drown out the noise. As with many newer hotels, the walls are thin and noise travels. The biggest source was people allowing their doors to slam shut. As travellers, we should all agree to close doors and not let them slam! Breakfast was typical, though the tables in the eating area were dirty. The shower was a stumper. You have to pull down on the nozzle where the water comes out into the tub. Never seen one like that. If you get a decent rate, this hotel is worth staying at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Check-in at our hotel for award-winning accommodations and exceptionally friendly staff who offer the best in warm, midwestern hospitality. Situated near the junction of I-65 and State Road 26 East, stay here to visit Purdue University and area businesses or take in history that shaped the country. Rooms and suites come with many conveniences - microwave, mini-fridge, work desk and chair, free Wi-Fi and more. The free Bright Side Breakfast(R) starts the day with hearty or light fare and plenty of coffee. Relax or play in the indoor pool, and reenergize in the fitness center. The many local and national chain restaurants along State Road 26 provide lots of dining choices. Travelers often prefer lodging in this community over busy Indianapolis. Higher education, a historic downtown, Native American history and diverse natural communities come together in this city one hour north of Indianapolis. Purdue University, Ivy Tech Community College and Harrison College graduate thousands of students from around the world every year. Among the manufacturers producing products here are Caterpillar, Subaru of Indiana, and Wabash National. The Tippecanoe Battlefield played an important role in Native American history and westward expansion. Settlers founded the city about 200 years ago, and many fine examples of turn-of-the-century architecture remain downtown. The area recently introduced a new state park that highlights multiple habitats such as wildflower prairies, woodlands and tall grass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Lafayette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Lafayette Hotel Lafayette
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Lafayette
- Baymont Inn Lafayette
- Lafayette Baymont Inn