“Standard Holiday Inn”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lafayette East
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Lafayette
“Standard Holiday Inn”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Holiday Inn hotels seem to be the most consistent of all that I stay in. The bed was comfortable. Location convenient. The room was clean and well appointed. I don't tend to eat the cold breakfasts as I much prefer something a little more. Other than that, no complaints. All in all, this is good hotel to stay at.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Lowell, Indiana
Reviewed 26 January 2014

rooms were very clean, front desk was very accommodating as far as putting all of us parents that traveled for a softball tournament together. I would stay here again. my only issue, if I had to pick one is, breakfast is only served until 9:30a. I feel it should be a little longer. Besides that, nothing was wrong.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Chicago
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed here for one night as a stop on our car ride home on a long road trip. Hotel was located right off I65. The hotel was clean, staff was very friendly and helpful. We are a family of 4 and our kids don't like to share a bed so we were pleasantly surprised to find they had a 3 bed suite. We had a king bed and a pull out couch in living area and a king bed in a separate sleeping area with a door. Everyone was happy after a long day in the car. Free WiFi always a plus. Breakfast buffet (included) was perfect. Nice selection of hot and cold foods. I highly recommend this Holiday Inn Express & Suites if you need a place to rest along the road or if staying in the Lafayette area. Wish more hotels had the room set up like this one.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed at a certain BW in town and thankfully we decided to check this one out instead , glad we did! Very clean and inviting , I felt very pampered and enjoyed the stay. If we come back in town we will definitely stay here again! Thanks!!

• Stayed December 2013
Marietta, Ohio
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I arrived early afternoon for a 10 hour stay descent sized parking lot to get a semi into except maneuvering around snow was a little challenging..girl at check in was nice and friendly room was great..clean ..well lit..great bed..great water pressure..gentleman at checkout was also very friendly..all was perfect good price also..I usually dont run in this area but if Im back this is where I will stay again..you wont go wrong here

Room Tip: top floor was nice and quiet ..great for a day sleeper
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Brentwood, Tennessee
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Staff was excellent; the team member checking us in was GREAT and gave my family a larger room that was available. The only complaint was the shower/tub floor; it was not clean; some bleach would have done the trick. My wife was not happy.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lafayette East, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Dear REDSandRACERFAN,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. I appreciate and wish to thank you for the kind comments on the staff. We are sincerely sorry for the issues you had with the tub. Rest assured that your comments will be looked into and take actions accordingly. We appreciate the feedback that we receive from our guests & this is crucial for us to address any issues that may come up. We all hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Rensselaer, Indiana
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I work in Lafayette and before I stayed here I had never seen this hotel. It is off the main road (26) and sits very far back. I brought my mother, who is a super clean, look for everything wrong, wipe down the room herself kind of clean freak. She tried to find something but didn't!! Our room was very clean, front dest was friendly and breakfast was amazing. I love staying at Holiday Inn Express for the value you get. My family couldn't believe what their free breakfast was. The woman who worked in the kitchen was very helpful. My sister is allergic to eggs and she let us read ingredients on whatever we asked about. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room was in the back of the building and the lights from Walmart's parking lot are quite bri...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family