All reviewsevening receptionbasketball courtapartment complexoutdoor poolliving roomhome away from homegreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastfull kitchenbreakfast was excellentpurdue universitypull out couchbusiness tripvery nice hotelexcellent stayin townwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I especially love the cozy fireplace and the convenient layout of the suite. I wish I had been there for an evening reception. I will definitely try to stay at Homewood suites when I travel again. Great value.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Stacey F, Sales Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear 4boilers,

Thank you so much for taking the time and writing a review for our Homewood Suites! We appreciate you staying at our hotel as well writing a positive feedback our room layout. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time here and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Stayed at this hotel due to an insurance claim at my home while repairs were being made. I was very stressed over what was going on at home but the hotel staff and the environment really helped to put me at ease - LOVED THE FIREPLACE! Breakfast was great each morning, place was clean, staff was friendly... AND they were able to accommodate having my dog with us - there was even a doggie station not far from our suite's door! I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it!

Dear T4840GPcheryll,

Thank you so much for taking the time and writing a review for our Homewood Suites! We appreciate you staying at our hotel as well writing such a positive feedback our cleanliness, staff and breakfast. As a Homewood Suites property we want all of our guest to feel at home similarly provide the best hospitality. We are so glad that we were able to do that during such circumstances. We really hope you come back to the Lafayette are and stay with us once again.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

I took a group of kids to a contest at Purdue. We planned the trip before hand and by the time we got to the hotel, our keys were ready to go. I highly recommend this hotel and chain to any teachers that have an overnight stay with students.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Stacey F, Sales Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear 524brandonk ,

Thank you so much for taking the time and writing a review for our Homewood Suites! We appreciate you staying at our hotel as well writing a positive feedback on our property and oranization. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time here and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

After staying in a Homewood Suites in Boulder, Colorado, we always try to find one in the area we are traveling to or plan on staying in. The rooms are always in clean, comfortable, and updated or remodeled. We have always loved the beds and linens that are used by Homewood Suites which is another reason we seek them out. We always get a good nights rest.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Stacey F, Sales Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear Linda S ,

Thank you so much for taking the time and writing a review for our Homewood Suites! We appreciate you staying at our hotel as well been a loyal customer to the brand. We also appreciate you writing a positive feedback on our property, amenities and cleanliness. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time here and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

The positives: the rooms are very nice and the bed is comfortable. The fellow who checked us in was prompt, and was very kind about making sure we had a feather-free room. Well. They gave us 2 non-feather pillows. We had to ask them to take the 8 down pillows away. We had to call back to get a few more non-feather pillows brought up. Then, as I was settling into bed, I started getting itchy and my lips were swollen. Yep, the comforter was DOWN. I called the front desk and the man who answered said he didn't think there WERE any non-down comforters - this is at 1230 am. He did find one, and bring it to the room by 1, and I changed out my own bedding. Thankfully I am not SEVERELY allergic - I'd be in the hospital. Second, the advertisments (and this site) says breakfast included. For an extra 15, yes. NOT INCLUDED IN ROOM RATE. There is NO laundrymat on site we can use - and the laundry service is a full 24 hours. The shower looks beautiful ... until you try to use it. You can't turn it on unless you are standing IN the spray. While the front desk folks are cordial and kind, they clearly don't have training, because every answer wasy "I don't know". And no offer of amends for the issue ... just "the person who comes on shift after me knows more. You can talk to them". Oh - and the wifi here does not work on the phone ... as a matter of fact, the phone sends me an "unsafe" message every time I use it in the hotel. Save yourself a lot of stress - avoid this very pretty hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Stacey F, Sales Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear 204jovet,

We would like to start off by apologizing about the inconvenience you had at that Homewood Suites Property . We understand that this made your stay less worthwhile.
I would love to touch base with you in regards of your visit. At our Homewood Suites of Lafayette , Indiana we offer complementary breakfast with every stay. Similarly, we have a laundry mat that is conveniently open 24/7. Similarly, all of our staff is fully trained as they spend and extensive time at training. We would like for you to come back and gives us an opportunity to show you that we are all about hospitality and we want all of our guest feel at home here at the Homewood Suites of Lafayette.

Priscila G