“Great Food and Service”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Went here after Purdue/Penn State game. Everyone else from the game was there too. We were told we would have a 40 minute wait for our party of 5, but were pleasantly pleased to only wait 20 minutes. Service was excellent, with a very personable waitress coming to ask those us waiting, if we would like to order drinks. Sample appetizers were also brought to us. My husband absolutely loves Outback's creamy onion soup, but not all locations serve it. He was ecstatic to learn that it was on the menu. I tried it for the 1st time and intend to try to make it at home. So yes, it is delicious! Service was great! Food was great! Enjoyable experience!

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Had to order take out and it was well-prepared steak dinners cooked exactly like we wanted. Wait staff was courteous and helpful. For two steak dinners, the price was under $23.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

It was just like all Outbacks, nothing special. If you like Friday's you would probably like Outback.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

We ate here on a Saturday night because we had business in the area. Wait was probably about 30 minutes. They sat us near a large party which I was worried about with service being delayed or us being ignored. But our waitress was pleasant and followed up with us multiple times. I had the seasonal sangria which was beyond yummy and perfect to complete my night. My husband had a steak and I had fish and both were cooked to perfection. No complaints about our salads and sides. We have eaten at other Outback restaurants and this one didn't disappoint either.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

The food and service were outstanding. The only complaint would have to be the weak "special" margarita. The free water with lemon had more flavor.