“Very Good”

El Rodeo
Ranked #31 of 237 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Very good somewhat authentic Mexican food. From what I understand this is a small chain establishment. I think that the local rankings are low. This establishment should rank higher than big business chains like Bob Evans. If you have had El Rodeo you know what to expect. If not then I recomend that you try it.

1  Thank Jnotoras
There are newer reviews for El Rodeo

Reviewed 16 April 2013

good authentic Mexican food, nice people, great location. I just like everything about this place. I go here everytime I visit Lafayette.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Great food, great service and even better prices. We go there as a family group up to 10 people and they seat and serve us promptly. On top of that everyione finds some they like.

Reviewed 5 December 2012 via mobile

Well my instincts told me it wasn't going to be all that great the minute I walked in the front door and all we smelled was the bathroom. The urinal puck smell traveled all the way into the dining area. Not exactly appetizing in my book. The service was ok. We ordered a fajita quesadilla and a combo of a beef enchilada, taco, and tostada. Well the quesadilla was good but the combo meal all tasted the same. They just drowned everyone in there salty very oily cheese. The combo was soggy. The chips and salsa were good but the salsa is spicy. The inside of the restaurant is a little sloppy as well. I may be a bit picky but there was a lot of room for improvement
It's an average (at best) no thrills mexican place. If you expect a knock your socks off kind of meal this is not the place to go.

Reviewed 25 October 2012 via mobile

Every time I stay in Lafayette I have to come here. I love this place. I always get good service and goodfood. If iI have to complain I would say its very warm in the dining room. I sweat my butt off! But its worth it.

Been to El Rodeo? Share your experiences!