“Do NOT eat here”

Add it.
Great Wall Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Flavorless questionable food. Apparently something with wings in my food is a sesame seed....

1  Thank ToxicPink

Reviewed 23 September 2010

anything in there is horrible, cant image it. god jusess.

Reviewed 17 August 2009

I used to eat there about once a week, but the service has declined steadily recently.
Today I stood at the counter waiting to order takeout and watched as the host seated three other groups of people, and cashed out another customer without ever acknowledging that I was standing there. I left and will never return.

Reviewed 22 February 2008

I used to go to Great Wall several times a week. However, recently the owner is changed. The food gets worse, yet the service is the worst. I am so annoyed that I will not be there again. For instance, here is what just happened: I ordered to take out a noodle soup and other dishes. When I got home, there is soup but no noodles. I called to complain, but they (including the owner whom I heard in the background) insisted that the noodles are in a separate container. Well, obviously I emptied the whole plastic bag before calling them. How could I not see it, if it
were there?? Yet they insisted again and again there were. After going back and forth about ten times, they "agreed" to let me go back to pick "another" up. Well, apparently I would not spend 40 minutes driving back and forth on the snow-covered road just to get the noodles, and they knew it. Besides that, the container of another disk was broken, and the sauce flowed all over. In fact, they don't know how to pack take-outs, and always pack dishes with sauces in improperly sealed container. There is not once when the take-out did not make a mess. For another instance, once when we dined in the Great Wall, we found a few cockroaches' legs in a dish. We called the waiter to complain, and he insisted that that was impossible. After we showed him several of those, he said he would take it back to the kitchen to find out what they were. He came back claiming that those were shrimps'. Well, cockroaches' legs and shrimps' surely look very different. Did they even expect us to believe the story??

Stay away from this restaurant. If you must, carefully examine all your take out items before leaving. Look out for anything suspectible in your dishes.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 19 December 2007

I've been to several great banquets here, but the regular menu looks dull and I don't like buffets.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook