“Go for the beer selection, and nothing else”
Review of Chumley's

Chumley's
Ranked #61 of 233 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Blaine, Minnesota
“Go for the beer selection, and nothing else”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Biggest beer selection I've ever seen, whether bottles or on top. Usually when I go there's at least one I want that they are out of, but there's plenty more. Everything else about this place is awful, so I'll just go ahead and ditto the comments of all the other posters.

• Visited May 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Any beer you want, they have”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This is an incredible sports bar to go visit. They have well over 100 beers and they have some really good food in portions big enough to share

Visited July 2013
charlotte
“NEED AN EMERGENCY PLAN!”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

So the power goes out right after we had our salads and a coke.....its starts smelling in there because the exhaust fans are not working...after 20 minutes we say "Check Please..." They had no way of doing anything because the power was out and if we left they were gonna call the cops...basically we were being held hostage!!! I offered them a $20 but nobody had change....I offered my drivers license and told them I would be back to pay.....I mean did they expect me to stay there for an indefinite time to pay a $10.00 bill??? Worthless!!! Unprofessional!!!! Untrained in lieu of an emergency!

• Visited September 2013
Lafayette, Indiana
“Great wings!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We hit this place up often for some chicken wings and some chips and salsa. Their wings are big and you have plenty of sauces to choose from and the chips and salsa come with not only the salsa but also spicy cheese and guacamole. They also have tons of beer on tap. I will agree with another poster that they are ridiculous with changing the TV channels. We were in there once and wanted to watch a soccer game at 2 in the afternoon. They wouldn't change any TVs to that channel because they were all tagged for sporting events that started at 7 p.m. that night. We couldn't believe it. But if you don't care what is on TV, then give Chumley's a whirl.

• Visited July 2013
“Why do people work here if they are scared of the owner?”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The staff is apparently terrified of the owner. There were 40 of us that wanted to watch a baseball game and the staff was so scared of the owner and his or her policy that the stickers on the tv dictate what will be watched that they would not change the channel on one of the 20 TVs to the game we wanted to watch. I hope this establishment goes out of business. They let hundreds possibly more than a thousand dollars walk out of the door. What a terrible way to do business.

• Visited June 2013