“Worth the Stop”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Plymouth, Indiana
“Worth the Stop”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Very good food and value. I got a bit too experimental on the entree selection and wasn't all that happy with my choice, but that was my fault not theirs.

The bread is excellent, and the dipping oil is superb, neither bland nor overly seasoned.

The salad was quite good, and my wife and I both enjoyed the salad dressing (and she can be a little hard to please on that point). As for the tiramisu, my wife's is better.

Overall, it was quite good, attractive, and good with children. We would definitely go back the next time we're in Lafayette.

• Visited November 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Good resturant for a small town”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Stopped at this resturant for lunch on the way to Indy via Chicago. Was surpised to see such a good resturant for a small place like Lafayette. Service was good. Ambiance was good. Prices were aligned to the place. Food was avearge. Will go again.

likeam
“Always great”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

One of my fav's when we are in town the food is really good and service is always on par with the food. I usually have a four or five people at my table and I am always surprised that the dinner is so value priced it's always a bargain.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Our go-to place in Lafayette”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

This has become the first place we think of when seeking a meal in Lafayette. We've never been disappointed by the comfort food here, which is reasonably priced (on our most recent visit, they had a list of entrees under $10) and offered in large portions. We almost always wind up taking some home. If you're traveling on I-65, it's conveniently located not far off the highway on Ind. 26.

Chicago, Illinois
“Average Italian”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We liked the service here, but I can't say that the food was anything more than average. The atmosphere was not far above the minimum expected for a chain restaurant. The best thing about the restaurant was that it had a decent wine selection.

Visited September 2013