“Steak house” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
“Steak house”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

We love Logan's Steak House, often there are coupons we can use to lower the cost further.
I particularly like the southwestern Tilipia and my husband likes e steak and hamburgers.

• Visited June 2013

Pewaukee, Wisconsin
“Decent Option at Reasonable Prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

I'm certainly not going to trash Logan's Roadhouse as it met our expectations. This became an option for our kids versus all the myriad of chain restaurants up-and-down the road just off I-65.

My wife and I each had a drink while the kids ate; we then dropped them off at the hotel and went back to W. Lafayette for more creative dining options. One kid ordered ribs and based upon how messy he was after eating them, I surmise they were good. The other one had a hamburger, so pretty hard to go wrong there. No dessert or appetizers ordered.

The beer options (draft) were very limited. No craft beers available, though they had Sam Adams as the next best thing. Nothing local whatsoever, so we ordered the Sam.

Good, attentive service. Very reasonable priced. As an establishment, not my cup-of-tea, but the kids liked it and we would return.

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to grab lunch or dinner. Not the fanciest place in town, but is one of my favorite places. The only down side is the place is always packed. Obviously this is proof of the quality of the establishment.

Visited February 2013
“Good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

We had a nice waiter and our food was pretty good. I didn't like my loaded sweet potatoe but everything else was good. Love the atmosphere

• Visited July 2013
Darlington, Indiana
“Go somewhere else!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

The first time we went here, we waited for over an hour to get service. We asked several times and no one acknowledged us. By the end of our stay (we didn't even get to order our food), the manager apologized and stated the next time we come back, we would get a free meal. Well, a year later we go back. And NOW WE WILL NEVER GO BACK!!! Go elsewhere!!

• Visited June 2013