“The best of Best Western”

and 1 more site!
BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Lafayette
Las Vegas, United States
“The best of Best Western”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

This motel is the crown jewel of the Best Western motels that we have stayed in. If we are ever in this area in the future, we will stay at this facility and we will recommend it to friends and family who travel through this area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tammy C, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your stay.

We are an award-winning full-service hotel with amenities, such as, indoor water park, Hour Time Restaurant & Lounge and large conference rooms.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Marietta, Ga
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

I was very nervous about staying here based on other reviews! Having booked on Priceline for a great price there was no canceling and I was only sleeping here on night! I spoke to the staff at check in and they were super great!! I was told any issue would be taken care of! Was told to check the room and if not to my satisfaction they would change me! Actually they changed my location at check in when I mention my concern over the interstate noise. My first key to check the room did not work, the maid let me in. When I returned at 10pm my second key did not work. The desk person escorted my the room to make sure my third key worked. Super staff, super service!! yes the overall decor of the hotel is not new..but comfy bed & flat screen TV with good channels!
I cannot comment on the water park issues...but this is not the great Wold Lodge! I am happy I got a cheap rate without water feature & perfectly good pool for free! You get what you pay for!!

Room Tip: Chat with the staff..they will accommodate your needs!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Barbara G, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Thank you and we appreciate your feedback and we're very glad that your stay with us was a good one. We are using the information you gave as a training tool to improve our property to make it a wonderful place for all our guests. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Crown Point, In, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

the hotel was great, and the Bucaneer Bay water park in the hotel was excellant for my granddaughters. The restraunt breakfast was amazing....the staff all the way around was fantastic. Looking forward to coming down again and staying.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Barbara G, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Thank you very much for completing our review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Please feel free to visit us anytime. We look forward to seeing you again!!
greenwood, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

THIS PROPERTY IS the best in the Lafayette area,,The staff is awesome,The indoor pool is really clean and refreshing,resturant specializes in Prime Steaks,,They have the most tender Steaks in town.The Staff really treats us like Family every visit,This Hotel is really a AWESOME PLACE

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for such a wonderful review!! Its always a pleasure when you and your daughter come and stay with us!! We look forward to seeing you again very soon!!
veedersburg, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

very nice place but the pool area is old and you can tell it the other parts have ben remodeled and kep[ up with but not the pool.the staff was very kind and eager to help. the elevator was not working so that made the trips a little rough.

2 Thank Gary P
Thank you and we appreciate your feedback and we're very glad that your stay with us was a good one. I am very sorry about the issues that occurred during your stay with us. We are using the information you gave as a training tool to improve our property to make it a wonderful place for all our guests. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Midlothian
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

Our family, Grammy, adult daughter, adult son and grandson, age 3 drove to Lafayette Indiana to stay here because we read they had a water park. We wanted a week day family getaway before school starts. NO where online or in our numerous phone calls to the hotel were we informed that the water park was NOT open during week-days. It would not be open on Tuesday and Wednesday, we would have to wait til Thursday. I have never heard of a water park closed week days during the summer months. I was aghast! We found other things to do but that was not easy. The hot tub in the hotel was not working when we checked in and the cable tv was fussy due to the cable guy being there. I don't go on vacations to deal with fuzzy tvs and cable guys! That was resolved the first day. A plus for the hotel is that they did give us adjoining rooms. The plus ends there. Twice our room keys stopped working and my son had to go get more keys. Ridiculous! At no point were any staff sympathetic. Especially when we tried to inform the cleaning staff when we would be out of the room for 2 hours and then could clean then...they didn't. Oh maybe that was because the 3 women we tried to speak to claimed they didn't speak english and a fourth woman indicated she was deaf. Kudos to Best Western for hiring the handicapped and immigrants! Now the water park! On Thursday the staff gave us conflicting information on purchasing the $15 armbands that guests must pay! The staff also did not advise us that there was NEXT TO NOTHING for adults to do in the water park but watch children. Really? Pay $15 to watch children? I could have watched my grandson go down a slide for free at home! I didn't need to pay $60 for the 4 of us to watch that! My adult son did go down the one water tube after the one employee present got around to opening it. She also informed him that the hot tub was closed because she was the only one present and she was busy with the water tube. So, that meant there was NOTHING for me (an older adult) to do...no hot tub, no lazy river, no inner tubes...NOTHING for older adults to do except pay $15 each. Then we got to leave the hotel for lunch because there was no snack counter or hot dog stand! They take your money but older adults get nothing for it. I completely felt ripped off! I will never return. I would be embarassed to even tell anyone that we wasted 3 days there. The lovely 3 day family week day getaway was one disappointment after another!

1 Thank David F

Travellers are raving about these Lafayette hotels

Plymouth, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

Needs updating. Room was large. Stayed one night. A/C in unit did not cool well. Bathroom looked like it was updated in 1960 mustard old yellow tile (not pretty). Larger room. Nice people working there. One night was enough. Red roof in is updated if you can life with that crowd and outdoor entrance rooms (make me nervous). PriceLine of $80 including tax - price was right as this area is really expensive.

Room Tip: Ask for room not on highway for quiet
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thank you and we appreciate your feedback and we're very glad that you decided to stay with us. We are using the information you gave as a training tool to improve our property to make it a wonderful place for all our guests. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.