BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed 13 July 2014

we did an overnight stay for the waterpark and it was nice for little kids my 14 yr old was bored when the slide was closed. there was something growing (like alage) by the drain near where you came out of the slide. i did like that we could use the waterpark passes for day of check in and out. the room was nice except our heat lamp/fan in bathroom didnt work

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alissa M, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Chris,
Thank you for your review and we are glad you had a nice time. Buccaneer Bay is geared for children ages 2-12, but we also have an arcade and fitness center for the older children. We hope to see you again!

There are newer reviews for BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I won't stay anywhere else than this Hotel. The staff and amenities are the best in the area. I am a Choice Privilege Elite member and I will stay here even though there is a Choice Hotel right across the street.

Brian,
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! Also, did you know that Best Western will match your status of any other rewards program? I would love to help get you a Best Western Rewards member. You can either call me at 765-447-0575 ext. 167 or email me at Alissa.BestWestern@gmail.com.

Thanks, again, for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very happy with our experience at this location. It was a late night stop on long road trip. Our room was very clean and had a very comfortable bed to sleep in which was my priority on this trip. The facilities and fixtures are up to date. And to register and depart with very pleasant and professional staff made this a good experience. Our room rate was a very good price also.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alissa M, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Hello Pamela,
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us, we strive to provide a great experience for every guest who walks through our doors. We would love to have you back again when you are traveling through the area.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

This hotel is really outdated and has the look of an old funeral home. Our hotel room had these weird wall sconces and chandeliers and there were missing lightbulbs! Because the room was so dark – and because I tend to like “light – I spent a lot of time reading in front of the sliding glass window. However, the room has a chandelier at eye-level, hanging right in front of the window! Needless to say, I bumped my head multiple times over the weekend. The placement of this chandelier is probably the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen in a hotel room. Well, that and the fact that the bed only had one night stand, on the left side, so although my husband had a table to use for his phone, water, etc., I had to move the desk chair to use as a night stand on my side of the bed. In the bathroom, rusty water came from hot water faucet. In addition, the toilet ran almost the whole time we were there. Bad rooms, but the conference center was busy the whole time we were there, and everyone seemed happy. And the front desk staff were very nice and accommodating. Oh, and breakfast was in the form of a voucher to use for a hot breakfast in the restaurant on-site, so that was nice. Good food in restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Alissa M, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Hello and thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear about the issues you encountered in your room. If you could please supply me with the room number, I will address the rust and light bulb issues. We did recently replace all our plumbing and vanities and, because of this, the system is still flushing and that is the reason for the rust. We are also in the process of installing new lighting, I am sorry you were in a room that has yet to be done.

We really appreciate your business and would love to have you back the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Nice hotel...Large rooms...Great food! Overall the hotel was very nice. The beds were comfortable and clean. The restaurant had fabulous food! Everyone who worked there were very nice and helpful. Anything you need they were willing to provide it. Great stay!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Barbara G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Jill,
Thank you so much for your review and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Very slow internet speed, bad TV reception/channels, room was dirty, show had dark caulking (mold?), room and hotel had strong smell. Check in ok, did not eat at restaurant. Location very convenient but many other options available in the area. I travel a lot and will not stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Barbara G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Hello and thank you for your review. I am so sorry that your stay wasn't perfect. Would you be willing to contact me to let me know what room number you were in so we can address your concerns? I would love to have you stay with us again, please let me know how I can help. I can be reached at 765-447-0575 ext. 167 or Alissa.Bestwestern@gmail.com.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I spent 2 weeks at this hotel and found it to be a fabulous experience. The hotel has a resort feel to it and has fantastic desk people at all times. The rooms are spacious and I really enjoyed the beds and had many a great nights sleep. I definitely recommend to my fellow travelor.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Barbara G, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Hello and thank you for your review. We value your business and hope to see you again soon!