“Great Place for Pizza and/or Party” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Michigan City, Indiana
“Great Place for Pizza and/or Party”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

I'm a local and Albano's has been making great pizza ever since I can remember. My family that comes back to visit always has to fit in some pizza from Albano's. This was the first time I had been at this location, my grandson was having a birthday party here. While this is mostly just pick up they do have a small room available for parties. What a great time and the employees were all fantastic. The kids got to tour the kitchen and see how pizza is made, then they each got to make their own pizza. The employees really catered to them, explaining things, helping with drinks, pizza guy to color while we were waiting for everyone to arrive. Of course us adults had some pizza too and it was great. We brought our own cake and they helped us serve. A great time was had BY ALL!

• Visited March 2014