Best Western Plus Laporte Hotel & Conference Center
US$89
ComfortInn
US$73
US$70
Hampton Inn La Porte(LaPorte)(Great Value!)
US$106
The Blue Heron Inn(LaPorte)(Great Value!)
Economy Inn(Hamlet)
US$57
Cool Springs Inn(Michigan City)(Great Value!)
US$67
Hampton Inn & Suites Michigan City(Michigan City)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$138
US$80
Hotels.com
All reviewsshuffle boardtimbers restaurantla portemini golfan older hotelfree breakfasthot tubgreat restaurantbeds were comfortablea great staystaff was friendlypine lakepatricialoungeshuffleboardweddinggame
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Title says it all. This is a great hotel. The entire staff is friendly and welcoming. They will go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of. Patricia, the manager, is top notch and will bend over backwards to accommodate your needs. I'll be back!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
WONDERFULLaPorte, Manager at Best Western Plus Laporte Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Timothy,
Thank you for your kind words and praise towards our hotel. We are always happy to get the opportunity to serve you and your company. I will pass along your praise on to our staff. Thanks again,

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This hotel surpassed my expectations! I was travelling for work, and there was not a whole lot to choose from in the area. Although I could tell it was old and needed some updates, it was very clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The bed...oh my!...the sheets were very soft and clean white--the pillows were AMAZING! I have never been to a hotel with such nice bedding! It made me feel more like I was at home, than most hotels. There was a very large TV in my room with lots of channels to choose from. Also, once I checked in, I didn't even have to leave the hotel--there is a Restaurant and a Pub inside. I decided to eat at Rother's Pub, and I was very pleased with the food--very good bar food! (The chicken tenders were very good!) On top of my wonderful stay at the hotel, I rented one of the conference centers for a training class that I was holding, and it was perfect! The rooms are very spacious, and professional, and the staff did a wonderful job at meeting all of our needs. I would definitely return to this hotel for business and/or pleasure!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
WONDERFULLaPorte, Manager at Best Western Plus Laporte Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Sarah,
We are so glad that you enjoyed not only your hotel stay, but the conference center as well. It was a pleasure having you and your company visit our hotel. We look forward to serving you in the future if ever the need arises.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Consistent clean rooms and a very well-run hotel. And no bugs of any kind (very important to me on business as I don't want to bring any home with me!) In LaPorte, Indiana, I stay here about 80% of the time and I would bring my family to stay here as well...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Mark,
We definitely take pride in keeping our property very clean and welcoming. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well. We look forward to having you and your family at our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Have stayed at this hotel a few times now and am impressed how nice the hotel is and the service. The food at Timbers inside the hotel is the best in town. Rothers Bar is a extra benefit on the premises.

• Stayed: September 2013

Robert,
We are thrilled that you were able to utilize multiple areas of our full service hotel by experiencing not only your hotel room, but also the Timbers Restaurant and Rother's Pub. We strive to meet all guest's needs when they come to stay with us. I will pass along your compliments to our staff. We hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

This loacation was near everything the wedding ceremony as well as the reception downtown South Bend,and breakfast from in house restaurant very good as well. Stayed over the weekend for a wedding of close friends and this was close the most of our activities.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Alethea,
It is always a pleasure to be a part of a wedding party's joyous day. We were so glad that you chose us to be a part of that memorable occasion. If you are ever in the area again we would love to assist you again.