“Wishing for the old days!”

Perfect North Slopes
Walton, Kentucky, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Wishing for the old days!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I love to ski! I have had many good experiences with Perfect North but my last two visits have not been good. My main concern is that they seem to be seriously understaffed and the staff they do have are not doing their jobs. In past years, there were ski patrol that could ski around and help people and also encourage people to ski safely and with consideration of others. On my last two visits there were no ski patrol that I could see. 2 people were actually hurt enough to be removed by ambulance and helicopter and I can't help but believe those accidents could have been prevented with more "lifeguards" educating and enforcing the rules of skiing. Also the people manning the lifts and controlling the lines just seemed to be completed zoned out and not at all interested in their jobs or helping people. The only area that I received good customer service was in the ticket window and in the free ski check area. The food we ordered was hit or miss as to if it was good. The bathrooms were not clean. The loft shop was not friendly at all. I have one more ticket on my bonus pass! but I think I would rather let it go to waste than go again this year.

2 Thank Rhonda W

Glen Carbon, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“great time tubing”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

perfect north is a great place to take your family for a lot of winter time fun. the rates are really reasonable and they really maintain the property and equipment.

2 Thank ourbigdogs2
bluegrass state
193 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 232 helpful votes
“What a great place for winter fun.”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

Went here with several friends. What a great time we had. Easy to get to. Signs along the way. Everything from the bathrooms to the snack shack was very clean. The food was nicely priced. Got nachos, two cokes & chicken fingers for $9. We needed to warm up. The temp today was 28 degrees. Burrrrrr. Great tubing runs. We flew down the hills. We went 5 tandem down. Great fun. The price for 2 hours was $25. Not bad for the amount. We went to Paola peaks last year, and this by far was better. The staff was very helpful & efficient. The parking lot was packed, holiday weekend. They had people directing traffic, the ticket line moved quickly, and the tube pick up was efficient also.
We will definitely be back!!!
Tip: you can bring a cooler in.
Hold onto your toboggans down the two biggest hills.
Get there early, lines get longer after 12:00.

1 Thank phislamajama
Wilmington, Ohio, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Year's Day tradition”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Spent a wonderful 3 hours w my family on the tubes

A blast!!

The magic carpet gives a great lift to the top. The lanes are fast but safe. Great indoor snack area to refuel and reheat. Also has several outdoor firepits roaring with warming flames

1 Thank Anthony W
georgia usa
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Sledding in the New Year 2014!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Had a wonderful time tubing the slopes on New Years Day 2014! The tracks were fast and the staff is helpful. I am also impressed that the food/drink are not expensive! Great place to take the family.

1 Thank monica j