“Perfect north is, well near perfect.”

Perfect North Slopes
Nashville, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Perfect north is, well near perfect.”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I take ski trips every year somewhere out west with my family. We all gather from across the US and meet somewhere fantastic. Last year Whistler BC. This year we couldnt make a big trip. My family lives in Nashville tn, perfect north is a 4 hr drive. My chicago family has about a 4 or 5 hr drive too. We have been there 4 times in the past 5 years. Its a perfect place to learn and a great place to just ride,especially when its not too busy. Mlk weekend was a bit crazy but we still had fun.
I snowboard, my 11 year old son snowboards and my wife skis.
We stay in lawrenceburg, not much to do but we dont go there for anything other than the slopes. As far as the facility itself, the lodge is decent, has plenty of your normal fare to eat. No alcohol, which is probably a good thing. The merch shop had a good sale so we geared up on some new jackets, goggles, hats. We got our lift tix from our hotel, 40.00 adult. Kids 12 under have to be purchased at perfect north, I think it was 35.00. Full rental facility had everything for my kid. We rent his boots and snowboard, doesnt make sense to buy until he gets a bit older. The runs themselves are short but theres plenty of challenging parts of the park for almost any level rider. Also has a tubing park. We love perfect north and look forward to our next visit.

3 Thank ihitthemhard

Walton, Kentucky, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Wishing for the old days!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I love to ski! I have had many good experiences with Perfect North but my last two visits have not been good. My main concern is that they seem to be seriously understaffed and the staff they do have are not doing their jobs. In past years, there were ski patrol that could ski around and help people and also encourage people to ski safely and with consideration of others. On my last two visits there were no ski patrol that I could see. 2 people were actually hurt enough to be removed by ambulance and helicopter and I can't help but believe those accidents could have been prevented with more "lifeguards" educating and enforcing the rules of skiing. Also the people manning the lifts and controlling the lines just seemed to be completed zoned out and not at all interested in their jobs or helping people. The only area that I received good customer service was in the ticket window and in the free ski check area. The food we ordered was hit or miss as to if it was good. The bathrooms were not clean. The loft shop was not friendly at all. I have one more ticket on my bonus pass! but I think I would rather let it go to waste than go again this year.

2 Thank Rhonda W
Glen Carbon, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“great time tubing”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

perfect north is a great place to take your family for a lot of winter time fun. the rates are really reasonable and they really maintain the property and equipment.

2 Thank ourbigdogs2
bluegrass state
191 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 228 helpful votes
“What a great place for winter fun.”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

Went here with several friends. What a great time we had. Easy to get to. Signs along the way. Everything from the bathrooms to the snack shack was very clean. The food was nicely priced. Got nachos, two cokes & chicken fingers for $9. We needed to warm up. The temp today was 28 degrees. Burrrrrr. Great tubing runs. We flew down the hills. We went 5 tandem down. Great fun. The price for 2 hours was $25. Not bad for the amount. We went to Paola peaks last year, and this by far was better. The staff was very helpful & efficient. The parking lot was packed, holiday weekend. They had people directing traffic, the ticket line moved quickly, and the tube pick up was efficient also.
We will definitely be back!!!
Tip: you can bring a cooler in.
Hold onto your toboggans down the two biggest hills.
Get there early, lines get longer after 12:00.

1 Thank phislamajama
Wilmington, Ohio, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Year's Day tradition”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Spent a wonderful 3 hours w my family on the tubes

A blast!!

The magic carpet gives a great lift to the top. The lanes are fast but safe. Great indoor snack area to refuel and reheat. Also has several outdoor firepits roaring with warming flames

1 Thank Anthony W