“Nice Trip to Indiana”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Lawrenceburg
Royal Oak, Michigan
“Nice Trip to Indiana”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

If your into gambling like my wife is, then why not consider a trip to Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg, Indiana.. The casino is updated with all of the latest game's, and is very clean and spacious. If you didn't know you were on a barge (boat), you would think you were in Vegas.The hotel is very nice and the room's are very clean and comfortable.. Very nice place to lay down and enjoy those six pillow's they put out for you on that king size bed. The t.v. is a nice size, and the bathroom was very clean with a lot of towel's...The buffet was prefect the last time we were there, and I was really surprised at the overall taste of everything. The drive along the Ohio River to other area casino's, and quality golfing, make's this trip everything a gambler could want..

Room Tip: Nicer view's out the front side of neighboring Lawrenceburg. Valet park, to far to self parking...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank larrykass

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Florence, Kentucky
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Everything was awesome. Very clean. Decorated nicely. Housekeeping was extra nice (gave us extra pillows, coffee, and a refrigerator. Very comfortable bed. Had a great view from our room. Check in and check out easy and convenient. All staff were very couteous and helpful. Loved it. Can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ginny K
Burlington, Kentucky
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I had a free stay and buffett so we went over to stay on a Thursday night has dinner and played a little when we went to bed i was up at 3:30 with my forehead itiching and welts on my arm, i turned on the light next to the bed, and there were little red bed bugs sharing the bed with me I was in room 236 so unless they do something to this room I would not stay there, we left in the middle of a ice storm

Room Tip: Check the bed for bugs
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
9 Thank pat s

Travellers are raving about these Lawrenceburg hotels

Westerville, Ohio
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Room was very nice and clean and the staff were very polite and helpful. We got a package deal on the room and casino buffet. I definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a overnight getaway! Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank beachbumquest
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Did the dine and stay package and was very pleased. When we arrived the room wasn't ready, it was a 4 oclock check in and this was 5:30. There were people everywhere waiting for their room. So we just went to the casino and during that time the power went out 3 times, never had that happen at a casino before but no ones money was lost in their machine so alls well. The buffet was awesome. The best buffet I've ever had. The room was clean. The walk to the casino wasn't that far and we didn't hear any trains like the other reviews state.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SandalsBound
Howell, Michigan
Reviewed 29 January 2013

On our way down to Gulf Shores we stopped as they gave us an excellent hotel rate and two free dinner buffets. The only real complaint I have is the TRAIN! It was located right next to the hotel! Twice during the night it seemed as though it was in our room when it went by. Room was quite far from casino. I think they give these rooms to the folks that get their excellent room deal. The buffet was excellent!

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank superbarn
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 19 January 2013

My son and I stayed here December 19, 2012. Although I've been to the casino many times, this is the first time I stayed overnight. I was very impressed. We arrived around 12 noon not expecting to check in but to have our bags watched until it was check in time. To my surprise the front desk stated that our room was ready and we could check in. The front desk was very friendly and check in was fast. Since my room was comped you have to put $50.00 down which was explained to me when I was making my reservation. I wasn't expecting much since the room was free but again I was suprised. The room was very nice and clean. The bathroom was nice but the vanity space was small and narrow. Nice flat screen tv and the beds were very comfortable. Included in our stay was the buffet. My son and I had filled up on snacks so although there was a good selection of food we didn't take full advantage. The walk to the casino is long but I used that to my advantage by only taking a limited amount of money with me to the casino and knowing there is a long walk back to the room kept me from losing a lot of money at one time. Overall I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Benita U
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceburg
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrenceburg
Quality Inn & Suites
#6 of 7 in Lawrenceburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport

Been to Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg Hotel? Share your experiences!