“Great Burgers”

Lawrenceburger
Ranked #5 of 61 Restaurants in Lawrenceburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, Indiana
“Great Burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

My fiancee and I love the Burgers here the toppings are a little pricey in our opinion but not pricey enough that we don't go! We were suspicious of the coleslaw with peanuts but love that also. The first few times we were there service was great since it is a small place. The downside to that is you hear everything the staff complains about. Recently we have had the same server twice and that is all we hear since the place is so small. And she has been so busy complaining she has missed little things in our order. Every other server we have had has been awesome! Haven't had a chance to sit on the patio yet but that is our next endeavor!
They don't have a website which is a bummer but you can get some of the info on their facebook page.

• Visited May 2014

Toledo, Ohio
“Fun lil place.. Skip the casino”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Get out of dodge every once and a while.. Small town spot, great charm, above average food. If visiting the area or casino give this spot a try

• Visited May 2014
Lawrenceburg, Indiana
“Best burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Gigantic Angus burgers with creative toppings galore. I loved the barbeque topping and thick-cut fries.

Visited March 2014
indiana
“I had a great burger.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I've wanted to try this place for quite a while. I am so glad I finally made it here. I had the Lawrence Burger with the garden. It was perfectly cooked. The garden was fresh. And the cooking show was entertaining. I can't wait to return.

Bloomington, Indiana
“Decent burger”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Ate here once. Will return. The burger didn't stand out. Looked better than it tasted. The bun was fresh. It will stand up well to the array of sauces they have. The meat was flavorless which was disappointing. They did not ask how I wanted it cooked (medium) and served it well done which may have contributed to the lack of flavor.

The men's room had no soap in the dispenser. The cooks were guys so that was also concerning.

In summary, this place is good, but has room for improvement.