“Alright for a two star”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Lawrenceburg
Danville, Indiana
“Alright for a two star”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Not great but not bad. If I were traveling for personal purposes I probably wouldn't stay here but that's just me. Breakfast was pretty good, towels and sheets appear to be clean. Remodeling/painting so maybe better when they are done. I did notice one of the side doors didn't lock.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Dville_Matt

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
West Chester, Ohio
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I stay here every time I visit Hollywood Casino/Boogie Nights! The price of the room is always just right! The rooms are always clean. The staff is AWESOME!!! I always recommend this hotel to all of my friends! Kim is the BEST!

KIM LEPPERT

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

This is my 2nd time staying here and upon our arrival the desk clerk was very nice and informative about local eatery. We had the king suite and it was very clean and spacious. Although the pool stayed open till 10 we didn't get to enjoy that feature on this stay due to late arrival. The breakfast buffet was good. I will continue to stay here each year for my husbands fishing tournaments because of the great hospitality and cleanliness of the motel itself.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Five families traveled together for a vacation. We all had suites on the same floor which was really nice. The rooms were nice, the staff was friendly, and overall it was a great fit for all of us. The breakfast was fine, but by the third day could have used a little variety. This hotel is pet friendly, so if you have allergies, ask for a non-pet room.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed over the weekend, i was enjoying my stay until I noticed a teenager running up and down halls saying I have a master key to all room. After this I felt very insecure and not comfortable staying.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jill F

Travellers are raving about these Lawrenceburg hotels

Cape coral, FL
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We literally called this hotel over a dozen times over the course of an hour to inquire about a reservation, and nobody would pick up the phone. Hours later we tried again, calling at least 5 more times, and finally someone picked up. Then, around 8pm we arrived there, nobody was at the front desk. My husband waited probably 15min for someone to check us in. Then, a little while later, we called the front desk from our room. The phone rang and rang, nobody picked up, we had to try again, probably 5 times before someone answered.
We went to check out and get a receipt for the stay at 11am, and the whole staff, cleaning crew and all, are all out in the parking lot smoking, NOBODY at the front desk, and the lobby was pretty full of people, probably 4 other families waiting for front desk service. It was about 20mins before someone finally came in to wait on all these people.

The service here sucks. Nobody answers the phone, and nobody cares to help the guests at the desk. I guess smoking and getting lung cancer is more important than hospitality with this bunch.

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank Heather1911
santa claus indiana
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We only stayed one night, but we enjoyed our visit. Front desk employees were very nice and changed our rooms for us because someone had smoked in our room a couple of days before our stay, but the second room was pretty good besides the road noise. Bed was very comfortable, breakfast was good. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay at the back of the motel away from the road.