“Great breakfast”

Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 59 Restaurants in Lawrenceburg
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Had a very good breakfast. I have to have gluten free meals and they were very accomdating in preparing my eggs and sausage. I had no problems. Service was great, very attentive, kept my coffee cup full.. Will eat there again in the Spring of 2013

1  Thank Michael S

Reviewed 29 June 2012

this restaurant has been around cincinnati my whole life, its an inexpensive, sit down restaurant. great food, wonderful deserts. you can order take out. great service. A cincinnati favorite..,

1  Thank kimeann66
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Great for people of all ages! Fast service even when the place is packed!

1  Thank Beth R
Reviewed 17 June 2008

A group of us attending a training session in Lawrenceburg, Indiana decided to go to Big Boy for lunch. We were seated and drinks and food ordered. 3 of us ordered Salad Bar with our meals. We were not given silverware to eat the salads. I had to get up and get utensils for our group.
Our food arrived. 3 out of the 7 of us ordered Open-faced Sandwiches. On 2 of the meals, there was obvious mold spots on the bread. The 3rd one was not obvious but she did not have the heart or appetite to try it. So we all changed our orders to the Salad Bar and Drink. The whole table was kind-of grossed out.
The waitress, Gina, was very gracious and accommodating.
We got up to pay at the end of our meal. The manager was at the check-out desk. One of our party asked whether it was mentioned to him that our bread was moldy. He said yes; did not express an apology or anything. I said that I was surprised that it is not policy to comp the meals when something like this happens. He just stared at me and did not answer.
I have never eated at a Big Boy before and I know that it will be a very long time before I think about trying it again.

1  Thank badpenguin
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 23 February 2008

There is nothing better that a buddy boy with extra tartar sauce, with a side of fries and tartar sauce for dipping. Try the shakes. They're expensive but great.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook